"love me , please!"

It's past two in the morning when I woke up by the calling bell buzzing non stop!
The sound made me frown in irritation as it just ruined the sleep I hardly managed to get after trying so hard !!

Rubbing my hand on my eye to chase the sleep away , I stood up from the bed after switching on the bedside lamp!

I was in dilemma to whether open the door or not as I was actually a bit scared of the possibility of any intruder's invasion.
The time itself was a sign to not open the door to play it safe!!

Hesitating & with stumbles on my way to the door with half sleepy eyes I tried to peak through the peep hole at the door!

And there he is!!

Instantly opening the door I threw myself on him !!

I caught him off guard with my sudden action but he managed to handle us from falling backward as he entered into the apartment with me in his embrace, safe, secured!

"Where were you? I- I missed you!" I started sobbing hiding my face in jungkook's chest , sniffling his masculine musky scent that I missed to despair!

Setting ourselves in a comfortable position on the living room couch where I sat crumbled on his lap , jungkook started kissing my head to calm me down from sobbing like a lost child.

"I'm sorry ,love!! I was busy .. I'm sorry!" He replied in a soothing tone.

I started shaking my head gently to stop him from apologizing as he was at work & I should've understood!

How I thought if scolding jungkook, planning tactics to avoid him for at least two days , making him realize that he did wrong not answering my calls when he comes back!!

And here I am holding onto him fearing as if I let him free he'd disappear!! Crying like I've not seen him for ages when it's just been two days!!

Two days felt like decades!!

That's how hard I fell for the man who makes me feel all the emotions that stir my mind up like a lovesick teenager.

Holding my cheeks in between his palms , jungkook tilted my head gently up from his chest to wipe the streaming teardrops away while he asked pecking my lips "Did you have your dinner?"

I totally forgot that jungkook just came from a long journey!! I should've asked him that instead!!
Aishh.. I'm good for nothing!!

"Yes..yeah!! You? You didn't right? Let me make something for you?" I tried to get up from his lap shuffling there to pull away from him.

But he encaged me again not letting me go and said "yes I did on the plane! I need to take a shower and you need a sleep I can see!"
He caught me yawning as he chuckled.

"Let's go to bed!" Saying he lifted me up & I held onto him like a baby koala while he headed towards my room.

Tucking me inside the comforter he went straight to my bathroom for a shower.

Not to mention that we've been sleeping together on the same bed , sometimes in jungkook's , sometimes in my rooms ..so he has his clothes in my closet and vice versa!!

Sometimes I feel like we've been living together for ages like a married couple!

Married couple!!
That though only made me all giddy!!

The thought of our upcoming future, how will we end up if as married happily with children or ended up being drifted by any storm!!

The negative thoughts started to engulf me from nowhere and the sleep is long gone from my eyes now.