"Just hold my hand!"

After I was done making the diet chart , I went straight to that brat's office.
   "Mr Jeon!" I knocked at the door.
  "Yes,come in." He didn't even look at me as he was engrossed in his phone.
  "Here is your diet chart. You have to follow this strictly! I'll give it to your assistant then!" I told him showing the chart.
   "Why?" He asked .

"S-sorry?" I was confused.

  "Why would he take that? You're here to take care of me. So, you're supposed to do that right?"he smugly looked at me.

  " Excuse me!! I'm not supposed to take care of you as a baby bcz as I can see ,you're a grown up man ." I replied him boldly.

  "And you're an arrogant ajumma! Don't argue with me ,just do as you're told!"he dared to orded me again.
    I think I should say bye bye to my dream of being a famous cardiac surgeon as I'm ended up being a babysitter again!! Irony!!

" Now go prepare my lunch. I gotta go for practice! " he added.

"You can't practise yet. You'll hurt yourself more!" I warned him.

"Oh, you're here to treat me when I get hurt "he again reminded me of my duty.
   I just left a deep sigh & went out of the room.
.
.
At the rehearsal room:
   He's trying hard to do some dance moves. But couldn't because of the pain that is clearly visible on his face. I was sitting on the bench there watching him without uttering a word as I knew he was not gonna listen to me no matter how many time I forbid him. He better face the pain then!!
    After some more trials ,he was defeated & came to sit beside me holding his painful expression on.
  " I guess ,I'm not ready yet!!" He sighed. A reflection of pain in his eyes.
   Ahh my heartue ached!
   "Don't worry ,you need tovdo some easy exercise on regular basis & follow the diet with medicines. You'll recover fully soon!" I assured him smiling.
  He nodded.
"You can go home now . From tomorrow you're gonna stay longer working hard!"
  He permitted me to go home early. That was surprising!!

The next day:
  I found the room empty!!
'Where's that brat?'
   "Hey Miss Y/N! Jungkook is in the rehearsal room." His secretary informed.
  "There again?" I sighed & went straight to him.

There I found him soaked in sweat sitting on the floor.
   My poor eyes!! Too much !!

  "Have you taken the medicine? How's your pain now?" I interrogated.
     "Yes, I've!! Come help me with stretching!" He replied.
   Oh ,he was trying to do some exercise!!
   "Why? Where's your trainer? I'm not a physiotherapist . I'm just an MBBS doctor! " I tried to excuse.
  "& you're not paid for declaring every now & then that you're a doctor!" He pierced my soul with his stare.
  ' God !! Plzz tell me that I didn't fall for this rude brat a long time ago!' I mumbled under my breath.
   Without pointless argument ,I went up to him being not sure about what to do.
  "Just hold my hand until I'm fully stretched!" He seemed to read my situation.
   Isn't this going too far!! These touches are not good for my health ,let alone my heart!!
   "Y-Y/N!" He put me out of my thought .

I hesitantly held his right hand hearing nothing but the pounding sound of my heart. His sweaty hand managed to give my soul some unknown feelings. That was dangerous of course!! Like electric current was running across my whole body .
  As I was struggling with my feeling, suddenly I heard someone calling jungkook from my back .
We both turned towards to direction from where the voice was coming & my eyes nearly popped out .

  "Hey,Jk!"
A tall ,blond haired ,fair skinned girl having the most tempting body was coming towards us or should I say 'her JK' ! Her aura was something else I tell you!!
& I gasped!!

A/N:
Any guesses?
BTW I'm sorry for my irregularly in uploading!! & thanks for reading ,though I'm not sure if anyone is reading or lost their interest already!! But if you're here I wanna say just hold on..it will be worth it I hope!!💜

it will be worth it I hope!!💜

#sweaty jeon

   #control your hormone😜