"Closeness!!"

It was 6 in the morning when I woke up from my deep sleep. Last night I had slept crying my heart out.
My head was aching so much as if it's being banged by hammer. I felt like I was a dead drunk head.

Emotions are way more intoxicating than alcohol, I guess!!

Getting out of the comfortable warmth of my bed, I headed to the bathroom massaging my temple. It's gonna be a long day!!

Damn!!

My own reflection scared me to death.
Eyes puffy,blood red from the ocean I've poured  last night..a definite sign of exhaustion plastered on my face....anyone could confuse me with an ugly ghost.

After brushing my teeth,I switched on the shower to dart my exhaustion away only if it was possible.
Changing into comfy clothes I went to the kitchen to make a strong coffee for me as it was too early to get ready for jungkook's office.

Talking of jungkook!! Where's he?

My heart was being restless again.
Is he okay?
Should I go to check on him?
But what if he does something stupid again?
What if he breaks me into pieces again??

After having a duel between my mind & heart..my mind gave up on me & I once again listened to my heart.

I went upstairs tip toeing to not wake up any angry lion to get me in trouble again.

I'll just check on him & run away,okay!!

Standing in front of his door I hesitated to knock the door.
As soon as I touched the door,it flew open.
Thank god,the door was unlocked.

I peeked through the door opening slightly & my eyes were about to pop out at the view .

The blanket was lying on the floor,the pillows all scattered here & there, broken pieces of ceramics might be of a vase were also there.
Did robbers break into this room??

Then my eyes landed on the creature lying on the bed ,so defenseless!!
He was shivering !!

Without wasting a mere second, I rushed to him.
Picking up the blanket from the floor I tugged him in it.
He's burning from fever!!

Fetching a bowl of water & a cloth, I soaked the cloth placing it on his forehead to reduce the temperature.
I wiped his face,neck & forearms with a wet towel.
His face was lookung so vulnerable!! His shut & puffy eyelids were also telling me that he had cried also.

"But why??"
Again, I was clueless.

Finding the reason behind his misery was not the matter of concern to me at that time.
I just needed him safe.
Though it was just a fever but I couldn't see him so weak & defenseless before my eyes.

After about 20 mins of passing him the coldness of soaked cloth, I decided to stop it.

Tugging him well inside the blanket with pillows, I started cleaning the mess he created in the room.

There I found his phone under the couch, screen scratched in a spider web pattern.
I tried to check if the phone was still working switching it on.

It was unlocked & a Text  marked read was showing-