"Date??"

Next day:
  I woke up early to do my duty as his personal assistant or should I say his maid?

I was making breakfast as in omlet & pancakes for us & banana milk for a bad bunny .
I was humming ,fully concentrated on my cooking when a fresh air smelling of shampoo filled my nostrils.
My eyes diverted as a reflex to the man coming down from his territory.

  His hair were sticking to his forehead while he was trying to dry it with his hand ruffling. The white plain T-shirt with the black sweatpant was questioning my sanity. He was looking too enticing for my poor heart to control.

   "Noona!! I'm hungry!" A kid whinned  sitting on the kitchen counter.

  "I mean Miss. Y/N!" He corrected himself instantly averting his eyes away.

'Why does he always have to be so playful to my heart!! Doesn't he have any mercy!!'

I placed the food on the table & sat to eat quietly.

"I'm having a whole day rehearsal today. Hope that wouldn't bother you being all day without your boyfriend." He threw it sarcastically invading my mind's peace.

'What's wrong with this coconut head??? Why is he sticking to that one matter as in his life depends on it!!'

"I'm much professional to my work. So, you don't need to worry Mr.Jeon!" I got irritated on his repeated bragging .

"Oh really!! I'm impressed Miss.Y/N!" He mocked again.

I was feeling like throwing the fork on his face right away but again I'm too kind for that.

Time skip to rehearsal:
  'I dunno how many more days I've to torture myself...how many days I've to burn my eyes to hell with those clingy scenerios of Jungkook & Lisa.
    Are they practicing or just using that as an excuse to do all sinful lovey dovey things !!'

"My drink?" Suddenly Jungkook asked noticing my presence there.

"Here!" I passed him his protein shake.

"My towel??" He asked again.
I handed him what he asked for.

"Help me wipping my sweats. I'm having mucle pain ." He dared to order me again.

"Excuse me!!" I acted as if I heard wrong.

"Don't play that you didn't hear it. You're my assistant right?!" He winked at me playfully.

I was about to tell him to ask Lisa to do that but I sulked seeing Lisa already gone leaving me alone to face my misfortune.

Me being the most helpless person in the universe took the towel from him.
  I started to wipe the sweat drops away with the towel from his torso.My face was become hot red out of anger mixed with awkwardness.