"Owner of his smile"

"Hey Lisa! What a starting of the day!!" Jungkook replied showing his famous bunny smile which I've missed for ages.
  Who's that woman that owns his smile now??

They hugged each other as if they were not willing to pull apart.

  "What are you doing here?" Pulling apart after like ages jungkook asked that girl.
"Oh, we've a duo stage next month remember? I heard that you've hurt yourself ,so came to meet you actually!" The girl replied with a delicate smile.

"Thank you so much ,sweetie!! Anyway I'm bored here, let's go grab some icecream!" Jungkook offered the girl holding her hand ready to go outside.
I was standing there dumbfounded.

"You can go home !"
Finally he noticed me!! Ah I'm honoured!!

& then they left leaving me there.
Ughhhh!! I'm burning inside!!

Next day:
I woke up early . Actually I couldn't sleep at night, don't ask me why!!
  After doing my morning routine,I headed to my most hated destination.
As I entered the rehearsal room ,there I saw jungkook holding Lisa like a dumble as he was trying to do some exercises.
They were laughing . There giggles echoed the whole room . They actually presented a happy couple.
'What a scene early morning!!'

I cleared my throat to grab their attention.
"Oh ,Y/N!! I've taken my medicine & Lisa is helping me with the exercise. So you can work in your room. I'll call you when I need." He just casted me aside.
"Okay ." I bowed & left them alone there!
'Of course ,they wanted some privacy!'

I was trying hard to go through some books for my entrance exam for postgraduation in my room. But that scenery I went through that morning was not giving me a moment to concentrate on my work.
I snapped out of my thought when my phone buzzed.
"Hello, Tae!" I picked up.
"Yaahh, I'm outside of your room!" Tae replied.
"Whaatt!! Come in!" I was surprised to have him there.
"Hey, sweetie!" He hugged me coming inside.
' uff!! I actually needed him now!'
"How come you're here?" I asked .
"You know jimin! I came to meet him ,so thought of meeting you too! Are you free?" He asked .

"Not really!! But I don't mind a cup of coffee!" I smiled at him.

"Yeah,yeah, no one can escape Kim Taehyung's charm!" He smiled acting proud of himself.

"Whatever!! Are we going?" I put on a poker face.
"Yes,your Highness!! Let's go!" He gestured me.

As we're heading to the exit, there were jungkook & Lisa coming from somewhere. Lisa was clinging to jungkook like a baby koala to it's mom.
They passed by us but didn't even look at us. They looked totally ignorant of our presence there.

After the coffee, tae dropped me back at the office . I bade him with a sweet smile & as always he bade me with a peck on the cheek.
  I can't forbid him from doing these small friendly gestures ,you know! He's too sweet for that!

I was feeling much better .
Humming & smiling I was returning to my office room . Suddenly a hand pulled me back from entering my office.
"M-Mr. Je-jeo-jeon!" I was too shocked to utter his name properly.

He kind of dragged me to his office without giving me a second to process what was happening. He definitely looked mad for some unknown reason.

As we entered his office ,he left my hand & sat on his easy chair piercing my soul with his intimidating stares.
"So, Miss doctor Y/N. Why do you think you're here?" He asked with a deep tone.
"T-to treat you!" Why I was feeling nervous!!
"And what are you doing? Going on dates! I don't pay for you to going on dates!!" He shouted slapping on the hard wooden table .
' D-dates!! Oh now I understand , Taehyung!!'
"He-he is my friend!" I stuttered lookin down at my feet .