"I need you..."

After leaving Namjoon's office, I went straight to jungkook's office but he was not there.
  Then I found him at the rehearsal room with Lisa of course.
"Hi miss y/n!" A guy with a sunshine like smile greeted me.
"Hello, Mr.Hoseok!"I smiled back.
" So, how's kookie?"he asked.
"He's nearly recovered!" I replied.
"That's great!! He's too focused on practice!! I'm concerned he doesn't hurt again! Btw  would you mind a cup of coffee?? I'm bored & they all are busy with practice!" He offered acting a bit cute.
I took a glance at jungkook who didn't even notice us as he was too busy to realize that there were more people than Lisa there.
I looked back at Mr.Hoseok &  smiled saying ," Sure, I'd love to have a cup of coffee!"
He smiled back cheering loudly.

Then we went to the nearest coffee shop. We had a bit chit chat about their upcoming songs & stages!! Surprisingly, he was an easygoing person unlike jungkook. I was too engrossed in his jokes when my phone buzzed .
"Excuse me!! Mr. Hos-.." I tried to excuse .
  "Oh, no problem. Take the call!" Mr. Hoseok replied .
He is a perfect gentleman ,no doubt.
  Over phone:
"Hello, Mr-!"
"Y/N, you're supposed to be at your work if you don't want me to cut your salary off!" Jungkook replied in a serious voice.

"Yeah, I was doing my work but you didn't seem to need me!" I replied.

"I need you!! Right now!" He ordered.
I sighed at his playing dominating as always & replied, "I'm coming!"
I hung up the phone.

"Sorry, Mr. Hoseok. We need to go now!!" I gave him an apologetic look.
"Oh ,not a problem! I had a great time with you!" He smiled again.
I wandered how ha managed to smile that brightly always enlightening every situation.

"Me too Mr.Hoseok! Thank you!" I replied .

"My pleasure ma'am! And plzz call me Hobi!" He replied playfully.

I nodded laughing " That's a cute name!"
"Bcz I'm the cutest!" He played again.
& I burst out laughing.

At the rehearsal room:
I entered the room only to find a pair of clingy soul. Yeah yeah, jungkook & Lisa!!
They looked happy beside each other.
I went close to them .
"Mr. Jeon!" I drew his attention.
"You found time finally!" He definitely mocked me.
"Anyway, get us some protein shake." He ordered.
Then I noticed his right hand rested on Lisa's thigh shamelessly as they were sitting by each other's side.
"What? Why me?" I was kinda fired with rage after noticing that beautiful scenery.
"Bcz, I want you to!" He replied acting arrogant arching one of his dark black eyebrows.
He's definitely picking on me!

"Excuse me, I'm not your assistant. I'm your-..!" I got cut off .
"I'm your doctor!' I've heared that thousand time. As you're so free hanging out with other men ,you can get me some protein shake also. Can't you?" This time his voice sounded frustrated.

I didn't extend the pointless argument & went straight to the kitchen to get him what he wanted.
After getting two shakes for the clingiest couple of the world, I went to them.
"Here!" I handed them .
"I think, I need a shower. I'll meet you in 2hrs." Lisa stated & bid jungkook by hugging.
'This girl is the clingiset!!'

In the meanwhile I got a text from Tae saying -
"Hey, sweetie! Be ready for the first date! I'll pick you up at 7pm."

A smile found it's way to my face reaching my eyes.
'How sweet a guy can be!' I was smiling ear to ear thinking that.