"Staying"

The atmosphere in the car was silent like the dead sea. The air was anything but warm . Jungkook's uneven breathing pattern was like the alarm of a ticking bomb. If I dared to get close I'd get the worst  out of it. So I kept quiet in the car ride back home.

    How I've been craving to jump onto his arms for days to end it up like this ,being met with an angry Jeon ready to slaughter anyone is beyond bad luck.

The car stopped and again jungkook got out of the car huffing . Sparing me not a little glance he went inside the apartment.
   This silent treatment has started to give me headache already.
He can't be this childish always.
He should learn to let me loose as my profession demands me to meet various kinds of people, of different gender, different ages.

   I hurried my steps to follow him inside the apartment but before I reached the living room , jungkook had already went to his room.

   This is not good!!

I thought to myself.
Cause jungkook entering his room without crashing in mine is a rare thing . It barely happens whenever he's angry or needs to fetch anything from there.

This time the reason is obvious and  Jungkook being in his room is like having a lion in it's cave hibernating, ready to attack any scope they get.

.
.
It's been almost an hr I've been waiting for jungkook to return in my room .
As per routine he's supposed to be here with me sleeping the exhaustion away of the whole week .

   But he's not here and the possibility of him being here is almost zero .

Before I drown myself in sorrow cursing my stupidity, I kind of tiptoed to the living room to see if he's there.

   I'm afraid he didn't eat anything and will sleep starving.

The living room was empty of any angry man and sighing to myself I went to the kitchen to fetch myself water.

Oh crap!

I met with jungkook's back and suddenly all my bravery vanished in the thin air.

He's searching for food in the refrigerator.

Should I head back without him noticing or help him with making something to eat!!

And the dumb I'm , of course I chose to stay and make something for him .

"Um!! Are you hungry? Should I make you pasta?" I asked in the most timid voice I could afford.

No reply!! As expected!!

"Or I can make noodles?"

Again no reply!

"Jung-jungko" my hand was swatted away by jungkook that was close to touch  his shoulder at the speed of light .

And I almost gasp from the intense pain I felt both physically and mentally.

"What do you think you're doing?" Jungkook asked raising his voice without even caring about his action just now.

"I- I just asked to make food!" I replied on the verge of crying.

The night has taken a toll on me and I'm feeling too weak to handle any more bullshit of Jeon jungkook.

"Yeah?? Why?? Didn't you and your Ex-boyfriend have dinner at the wedding?? Or is he even Ex?? " He threw it upon me.

"What are you on again jungkook?" I asked each second loosing my patience.

"Oh now you're playing dumb ,huh! Tell me as what did you introduce him to other's ?? Boyfriend?? Plus one??" Jungkook is raging and I'm barely trying to keep calm .