"I lost you forever!!"

We reached the tailor & I peacefully took the seat on the couch placed there as I was of no use to them actually.

Lisa & jungkook were busy trying their outfits . They were scrutinizing the dresses as if they were selecting their wedding outfits not for the performance.
'Ughhh!! Don't over think yourself y/n!!" I tried to keep my shits together & started looking the dresses placed on the hangers to keep my shitty mind busy.

I found a beautiful black dress that caught my whole attention. It was a simple fine laced dressed which will present sexiness as well as decent. I wandered how much it'd cost . I was so engrossed in the dress that didn't notice jungkook was calling me .

"Y/N!!!" He shouted for got knows how many time.
I turned to my left to only find a handsome man in black cozy Suit over a white shirt revealing his chest as upper 2/3buttons were kept open.

"Y-yeah, Mr. Jeon!" I replied stuttering.

"Can you plzz help me with the tie?" He requested me!! How unlike of him nah!!??
BTW who wear suits on stage performance!!

I went near him as told to help him .
I was struggling because of my cute height you know !! Jungkook dragged a stool by his leg that was closed to him & place before him. I was wondering what he was up to.
Suddenly he held me by my waist & lifted me to place on the stool.
My eyeballs threatened to pop out anytime soon.
That man is dangerous I swear.

"Now, you can help me shorty noona!" He winked mischievously & flashed a smirk as a bonus seeing my shocked expression.

Our positions were breathtakingly close for me to control my mind from bursting out anytime. I could hear the thumping sound of my heart nothing else. My heart was screaming inside my ribcage just like a bird caught in a cage screaming to fly.

I tried my best to hurry to finish that dangerous job . A pair of eyes were reading my whole feature with so much intensity that it could Pierce my soul without mercy.
I was about to get off the stool when jungkook gave me another shock holding my hand to stop me.
He cupped my right cheek with his right hand & my mind went insane at his touch. It was like my skin touch a burning sun.

"Thank you noona!!" He said pecking my left cheek.

For a moment my world melted before him. My whole existence wanted to curl into a ball in his touch .
'No ,no, no ..Y/N!! Fight back!!' My conscious reminded me again & again.

"I'm not your noona!" I sternly told him avoiding his gaze!! I did not dare at those dark oceans in that very moment!! Not that strong of me to dare to do that.

"Yeah, yeah!" He smiled cheekily & went to Lisa.

In the meantime Lisa came out a of the trial room with a white silky gown on. Looking sexy as always for my misfortune.

They looked perfect together as always.
A heavy sigh left my chest knocking out all my courage. My eyes stucked admiring the ideal couple before me...

'The dream , I dreamt
The love , I cherished
The bunny, I adored
The destiny , I prayed for
Seems like they were all illusions!'

Every single thing happening around me was declaring that we're not meant to be together. We're not destined to be..

"I lost you forever!"