little kitten?

Next day:

Fluttering my eyes open being disturbed by the rays peeking through the curtains, I rubbed my eyes to fully wake up from my sleepy head.

After flipping my blanket off, I headed to the washroom to freshen up & start the day as usual.

Once I sat before the huge mirror, only then I noticed I was not in my pajamas.

Oh wait!!
I was at the party last night !!
How & when did I fall asleep??
Y/n!! You dumbhead!!"

Cursing my stupidity I was trying to find any clue about what happened last night fearing if I did anything embarrassing!!

My mind gave me unclear views of me  falling asleep in the car & jungkook might have carried me to the bed!!

"Ughhhhh!! Y/n!!

How could you fall asleep like a deadass!!"

Trying to calm my inner storm with a relaxing shower, I headed to the kitchen quitely to not bump into any bunny in the way.
That'd be embarrassing,you know what I mean!!

Bcz I wasn't sure myself whether I did embarrass myself before jungkook in any way.
Cause, sleepy y/n is no better than a drunk dead!

Entering the kitchen like a thief,I started to rummage the refrigerator planning what to make for the breakfast.

After deciding to make bacon & omlet, I went to the kitchen counter only to find a note stuck there saying-

I'm going first. Get a taxi or something to the office.
-jjk

What!!

Jungkook left already!!

I checked the phone & it said 6.13 am.

He left this early!!
Is there any emergency or what??

Why this has to give me heart attack always!!

Forgetting about making breakfast, I went straight to get ready for the office as jungkook left my mind with no peace.

.
.
.
.
At around 7.30, I reached at the bighit ent. Building as it was very tough to get a cab this early.
Paying the driver, I literally ran inside praying jungkook to be fine at any cost.

Once the elevator reached the 5th floor, Mr.Lin greeted me going inside.

"Hello Miss.Y/N !! Good morning!! How've you been?"

" I've been alright.You came back early. Hope your family is doing okay!" I replied bowing to him.

"Yeah,my family is alright. Thanks to you for considering my situation back then. I know it'd been hard for you but I'm here now, so you can rest assured!" He said smiling & bowed in gratitude.

Then my mind snapped " y/n, your days here are coming to an end. Jungkook's assistant is here & his stage is in two days!"

So what??
I'm happy to get my usual freedom back, ain't I??

I smiled back at him .

Once the elevator reached at the 11th floor,we both got out .

"Btw,Mr.Lin!! Does jungkook know that you're coming back?" I asked him.

"Oh, he's the one who called me to come back early last night!" He replied.

So, jungkook called him!!
Seems like , it's time you moved on with your life for good Y/N!!