05| Epiphany

0 5 

E p i p h a n y 

  /ɛˈpɪf.ə.ni/  

(n.) a moment of sudden revelation.

  ♡♡♡  

The more you hide your feelings for someone, the more you fall for them.

  ♡♡♡ 

N o t e  

Happy Pi Day everyone (If you noticed) and no, I am not a nerd - intellectual bad ass is more like it. 

3.14.15

  ♡♡♡  

It was a lie -her Mom wasn't bugging her- let alone aware that she was in a guys' house. 

There was just something about going to Aaron's house, something that she just didn't have the temptation to resist.

It was a perfect reason to visit the good 'ole school data base, a beam plastered on her face as her eyes scanned through the thousands and thousands of students' names.

And she was glad she did.

Nobody knew where she was, not even Chase. She just told her Mom that she had some errands to run before she bought a tray of cookies and rushed over to his house.

The moment she entered his house, she didn't regret a single thing. 

Luke was a nice fellow, she thought, and was extremely polite to her. He had warm hazel eyes that she instantly relaxed with. (Even though she thought she knocked at the wrong door)

But it was absolutely nothing compared to Aaron's eyes - the brightest blue she has ever seen.

He had the prettiest iris she has ever seen.

She wasn't surprised when he gave her the cold shoulder (Which she was determined to remove), but was more surprised when he let her in for tea and ramen.

Tristan was her favourite, it was something that nature was just waiting for her to confess.

He was adorable, and he had brains - something she always appreciated in a guy.

But she had eyes for another. 

Aiden could make her feel a bit awkward and queasy, but she had a feeling he was going to be a great friend to have in the future.

Andrew was an absolute sweetheart, enough said.

She wasn't expecting to meet any of them really, but she was glad she did.

"So what do you do around here?" Rose asked curiously while Aaron kept her now empty bowl of Ramen in the sink.

He gave her a look. "What normal people do in their homes."

She gave him a look too. "Well no way Captain Obvious."

"But it's the truth Sergeant Sarcasm," He replied to her, shrugging his shoulders as he exhaled. "Have something in mind?" 

She thought for a while before she nodded her hear, her eyes were playful. "How about we play Scavenger Hunt?"

He rolled his eyes. "Do I look like a five year old to you?"