02| Eccedentesiast

0 2 

E c c e d e n t e s i a s t 

(n.) someone who only pretends to smile.

  ●●●

Best way to not get your heart broken, is pretend you don't have one.

– Charlie Sheen.

 ●●●

"Turn that shit off," Luke grumbled, peeking through a half opened eyelid. "Fucking hell." he muttered darkly, his eyes already shutting close before snores left his lips.

Aaron's arm shut the alarm off on instinct, a small breath leaving his lips as he sat up, running a hand through his hair.

Aaron couldn't really help but mutter Another day in hell, under his breath, snickering when he saw Luke still sound asleep.

"Get up fat ass, we have school," Aaron said, getting on his feet as he towered over Luke's sleeping figure, a frown on his lips. "Come on, I don't want to be late." Aaron said annoyed as he practically tore the blankets from Luke, watching as his lips curled into a sneer.

"You have school, I have college," Luke said curtly, pulling the blankets over him again. "Just because we we've been friends for a while doesn't mean you are my human alarm clock."

Aaron shrugged. "You'd be dead without me."

"Go to hell, dick,"

Aaron rolled his eyes. "Just know that I am not going to act like I am your fucking brother again – if the Prof asks where you have been, I am straight out telling him the truth."

Luke yawned. "That's fine, it's Tristan's turn this week anyway,"

"Prick," Aaron muttered, leaving the room.

"I love you too Aaron,"

●●●

"Are the guys coming over?" Aaron asked as he chewed on his cereal, his blue eyes flickering from his bowl to Luke's annoyed hazel ones.

Luke sullenly nodded his head, grimacing when he took a gulp of his coffee (The idiot forgot the sugar. Again.) "Yeah," he said simply, "right after school."

"Alright,"

"Why did you wake me up again?"

"Because you have an eight am session,"

"How the fuck did you get my schedule memorized when I even forgot the Uni I applied to?"

"Because, dumbass, someone needs to take responsibility around here,"

Luke frowned, bits of sleep still glimmering in his eyes. "I am responsible," he said, running a hand through his golden locks, which rested just above his shoulders.

"And yet which one of us is still in our underwear?"

"You're changing the subject," Luke mused, a smile on his lips. "I know what you're doing Aaron, I am not stupid."

"What am I doing Luke?" Aaron asked flatly, chewing more of his cereal.

"Trying to make me dress up," he replied, grinning. "It's not going to work,"

Aaron shrugged. "It was worth a shot before I left,"

Luke gulped down his last sip of coffee before getting up. He ruffled Aaron's hair, grinning. "I appreciate the love kid, keep it coming."