30| Kilig

3 0

K i l i g

/ki-'lig/

(n.) the rush or the inexplicable joy one feels after seeing or experiencing something romantic.

  ●●● 

It has only ever been you.

  ●●●

Update: The Q&A is posted in my other book called Miscellaneous Notions, so if you're interested, check it out there! 

Unedited because it's 3 in the morning and I apologise for any mistakes.

I hope you all enjoy, and it is kinda a filler chapter, so if it sucks, I am very sorry.

xoxo

And James on the side because why not.

  ●●●   

Aaron truly never wanted to stop.

Her warm breaths against his collarbone and her shaky touches on his chest; pink stained cheeks as she looked at him so shyly that Aaron was literally praying he wouldn't pass out on how beautiful Rose looked – Oh my God Christ I am going to die on this motel bed if she keeps this up Jesus

Even her fingers felt so soothing against his troubled shoulders, and Aaron could make out her quivers beneath his shoulder blades, her subtle trembles her knees were jittering, but Aaron knew that if Rose was really paying attention, she would notice the way his own elbow was all wobbly and that his arm all of a sudden felt like liquid.

Rose gave him a small smile, lying down on his chest as she twirled with the ring on her finger – which Aaron noticed she did the minute she got it; playing with the matching ring he too had on the very same finger.

"You know," She mumbled to him, and Aaron could see her eyes drowsily look up to him. "I hate Umbridge more than I hate Voldemort."

Aaron chuckled lightly, smiling down at her. "I can tell," He told her, leaving her a small kiss to her head. "She's Satan."

"Satan seems nicer than her – she's messed up in the brain."

And Aaron honestly couldn't help ask:

"Are you a Gryffindor Rose?"

It kind of just slipped, but the smile that bloomed onto Rose face made Aaron want to repeat the question a thousand times. "No," She said, grinning now. "I'm not."

Aaron could feel his eyes widen. "Then what are you?"

"Hufflepuff."

Now it was Aaron's turn to grin. "You're adorable."

"Hey, Hufflepuffs can be incredibly aggressive when provoked, so watch who you're calling adorable."

Aaron laughed, giving her a sweetly sick smile as he added. "You're such a goody two shoes my God I wish I was as kind as you are and – OW!"

"I was provoked," Rose muttered darkly. "Wanna try that again?"

Aaron only let out a small No as a reply as he rolled his eyes. "What about you though?" Rose asked, looking up to him, and Aaron smiled at how some of the sleepiness leaked away from her eyes.