33| Eunoia

3 3 

E u n o i a 

/juːˈnɔɪ.ə/

(n.) beautiful thinking; a well mind. 

  ♡♡♡  

For love, I'd do anything. For you, I'd do even more.

  ♡♡♡  

Hope you all enjoy, and read the A/N below. I want to conduct a one shot competition, and I need you guys' input as well!

Nevertheless enjoy!

PS - Rose on the side.

xoxo

  ♡♡♡  

It happened right after Aaron and Rose set Grace off.

Aaron was already sound asleep, and so was Rose – for a little while, she was enclosed in her dreams and warmth of the blanket – but that was until she heard three tiny knocks echo through the room like a distant cannonball.

She was surprised that Aaron didn't even stir, but Rose was already up; drowsily walking with sleep in her steps and exhaustion in her eyes, she opened up the door only to find the person she expected the least.

"Damien?" Rose said, quirking up a tired eyebrow. "What are you doing? It's like four in the morning."

Damien looked as handsome as he always did; tanned skin and defined muscles, he was the exact opposite of Aaron. But they always had each other's eyes. "We need to talk."

Rose could feel the anger awaken her senses. "And what makes you think I want to talk with you?"

Damien didn't even look fazed with the irritation enrolled in her voice. Instead, his eyes became lighter; almost like the baby blue Aaron's became when he was frightened. "It's about Aaron," His voice was quiet, almost quivering.

Rose could feel her heart fully awake now; beating and pumping blood so terrific that Rose could almost see her chest vibrate. "What about Aaron?" Her voice too, was a scared whisper.

"Let's talk somewhere else," Damien glanced at Aaron, almost smiling. "I don't want to wake him."

"And why should I trust you?"

Damien raised an eyebrow, but nonetheless smiled. "Like I said before, I am extremely well thought. I might be a diabolical being in your eyes, but I would never hurt a woman."

Rose was still hesitant, glancing at Aaron once more before she reluctantly closed the door behind her; cautiously following Damien's steps.

They ended up taking loads of left and right turns, but they eventually ended up in his bedroom; Rose concluded that by the golden letters encrusted into the door – Damien.

His room was even more glorious that Aaron's; silk bed sheets and crystal chandeliers, the room looked more like a ball room to Rose than it did a bed room. Golden ceiled cabinet and plush pillows, Damien even had a small hot tub nearing the corner of the room.

"Is that a..."

"Hot tub, yes." Damien answered for her, shrugging. "My parents thought it was a spectacular eighteenth birthday gift."