09| Illecebrous

0 9

I l l e c e b r o u s 

  /Il'lec'e'brous/ 

(adj.) alluring, attractive, enticing.

  ♡♡♡   

And then,

I met you.

  ♡♡♡    

Rose was a pretty simple girl.

She liked small things, such as adorably sized stuffed animals, miniature figures and even tiny muffins.

But somehow, this was too overwhelming for little Rose - which could actually prove to be fatal.

From: Unknown

To: Rose

I finished the book and I enjoyed it a lot.

Thank you again for borrowing it to me, and I'll make sure Luke will hand it over to you by tomorrow.

Good night and sleep well.

She couldn't remember the last time she smiled this big.

-Aaron

She even let out a little laugh as she read:

PS - This is my number, unless you still didn't catch onto that.

It was so unusual for Rose to get this jittery over a text, but then again, how could you ignore a text from a certain blue eyed boy?

She smiled idiotically at the screen, re-reading the text again and again until her little head memorised it before she let out a small breath, Why Luke though? she wondered, disappointment embedding her features as she frowned.

She wanted him to give it to her.

She did notice how peculiar Aaron was while they were at school, and that something was definitely wrong, but she wanted to help. She wanted to make him feel better, or perhaps even try to guide him through this mess.

Because even though he isn't that fond of her, and she wasn't fond of him either, she still felt the need to tell him that everything is going to be alright.

She offed the screen of her phone as her head met her pillow, her brown eyes still in deep thought as she tried to process what she was about to do.

Nodding her head to herself, she heaved out a breath before she drifted off to sleep.

But not before letting out a small squeal.

ϟϟϟ

He wasn't here today.

Anxiety surged through Rose's veins as she anxiously sat in English, her eyes constantly flickering to the door in hopes that he will just barge in as he usual does.

She hasn't seen him all morning.

Her foot was softly tapping the floor underneath her, her bottom lip in between her teeth as her eyes darted to the door again - maybe now?

Her chest tightened in anxiousness as she sighed, her brown eyes drenched in worry as she glanced at Mrs. Lory. He would be about 5-10 minutes late each class, but English was going to end in 5 minutes.