Deadlines & FAQ's!

Hey loves! How are you all doing today? I hope you're doing great!

Alright, I do admit, perhaps this chapter has absolutely no purpose, but I did want to consider some of my readers who don't follow me on here (Don't worry gurl, I gotchu) and I would also like to address some questions regarding Hers that have been popping up a lot - because let's face it, this chapter would be a tab bit too bland and boring if I leave it only with the deadline.

Okie dokie, so there are less than ten days to submit your one shots, and I am so excited with the ones I have already received! 

So just like I said in the previous chapter, just dedicate the chapter to me - and it is recommended you PM me as well, just in case it gets washed out in my newsfeed - and voila, you have yourself a submission!

This was just a reminder for some of you guys who don't follow me, but are interested in joining - and I am pretty forgetful sometimes about deadlines too, so I decided why not give everybody a quick update? 

Now let us keep rollin' for the FAQ: 

1) Are you making a spin-off?

People have asked me whether or not I will be making a sequel/spin off of Hers, and the answer is a borderlines yes; I mean Damien is one of my fave characters, and I really want to share his side of the story. 

But chances are it is just going to be a short novella, with only 2-3 chapters, and I have no idea whether I will be making a spin off.

If you do want a spin off, on which characters would you want it?

2) Why wasn't Chase mentioned in the epilogue? 

I have been rethinking the whole plot line for Hers, and I just noticed when re-read my chapters that Chase honestly wasn't a very well formed character; his scenes were always vague and short, and you can never really see his personality that much. 

And for that, I have decided that once I edit this whole story, Chase won't be a character - I actually plan on replacing him with Aura. 

If it saddens anyone of you guys, then I am truly sorry, but if you reread, you will know what I mean. 

And that is basically what I my brain can come up with at five in the morning, and I hope you guys enjoyed (What even Nadia omfg) and I hope you participate in the one shot!

And also, do you guys want any snippets of Hers? Like random scenes that you would like me to write of Aaron & Rose, or Aura & Tristan etc? 

Just tell me in the comments below, and I will be sure to include it with the One Shot Results!

That's all for now loves, until next time.

I love you beautiful, remember that.

-Nadia xoxo