35| Zweisamkeit

3 5

Z w e i s a m k e i t 

(n.) the harmonious, often romantic togetherness of two people; a feeling of closeness and affection from being together with someone.

  ♡♡♡ 

You'll stay with me?

Until the very end.

  ♡♡♡

N o t e

Next chapter before the epilogue I'm crying.

This chapter was a bit hard to write, but I hope I gave it what it deserved and I hope you guys enjoy it!

Now excuse me while I go sob.

xoxo

  ♡♡♡  

"What the actual fuck?"

"Aaron! James is here!"

James merely shrugged, clutching Rose's hand tighter. "It's alright," he told her, "I'm used to it."

Damien just grinned. "I didn't know we were going to get a welcoming party." George chuckled at that.

Aaron clutched the straps of the bags tighter in his hands. "Luke,"

The hazel eyed boy smiled sheepishly. "Welcome back?"

"You mean all this time while I was away you were –"

"Not all the time," Luke reasoned, and Rose could hear Aiden's yells of Yes! Beat that Motherfucker! in the living room. "Most of the time," he clarified, an eyebrow quirked. "There's a difference."

"Luke –"

"James!" Luke grinned at the little boy, ruffling his hair. He picked him up and balanced him against his hip. "How are you doing little man?"

James smiled big. "I'm fine, Luke. It's been a while."

"Wait, so you know him?"

It was Damien, and Luke stared at him for a few seconds before asking, "I'm sorry, but you are...?"

"Damien, Damien DeGarner," he answered, offering his hand, "I'm Aaron's elder brother."

Luke's stare turned almost hostile. "So I've heard."

Aaron just patted Luke's shoulder and smiled.

"Rose," Luke gave her a hug, smiling. "I missed you."

"Me too," she replied, grinning. "Aaron's been so lonely without you it's getting clingy."

Aaron snorted but said nothing.

"The rest are in there," Luke said, glancing at the living room. He then noticed the multiple bags on George's arm. "Hey George, let me help you with that. You all get nice and comfortable."

"Comfortable my ass, you probably wrecked my house."

"Our house Aaron," Luke corrected.

Aaron let out an annoyed sigh as he took Rose's hand and led them to the living room. James was so excited; taking in Aaron's apartment with sparkling eyes and a bright smile. Damien was flat out bored, his eyes roaming around the apartment with pursed lips.