32| Hiraeth

3 2 

H i r a e t h 

 /hɨraɪ̯θ/

(n.) a homesickness to a home you can't return to, or that never was.

  ●●●  

It scares me sometimes, 

how much I think of going out for a walk,

and never coming back home, 

how willingly I am,

to leave everything I have,

and everyone I know.

  ●●●  

N o t e

Hey loves! Yes, I am aware that the chapter does indeed look different - this is how the whole book should look like once I start editing it. In other words, if I do (God I really hope) publish Hers, these are what the chapters will look like! I do have a few announcements to make, so I will just be really brief with them here, and will be more in detail in the long Author's Note.

⇒ The Fiction Awards have started! Which basically mean readers get to nominate their favourite books and author in the selected category through inline comments on The Fiction Awards book! And it would mean a lot to me if you guys went on there and nominated Hers and I - it would mean immensely to me, and I will sob. 

⇒ I have also entered Hers in the #Wattys2016, so please don't forget to share and vote on this story! 

⇒ I have also started a new story! Not a lot of people are aware of this, but I actually started writing a new story, Belle, which is the first book in a series of my own Disney retellings! It would mean a lot to me if you guys went on there and checked it out! 

  I am also really sad to say that Hers won't be continuing much longer; the story is already coming to an end. But do not worry! I am thinking of conducting a one shot competition after I have completed it! It is really exciting, and I was wondering whether you all are alright with that? Comment down your thoughts on whether I should host it! Prizes and everything will be included, so tell me down below!

I know this note wasn't a very modest one - I do admit, self promo and what not sometimes do make me feel ashamed - but I always tell myself that there is nothing wrong for recognition for my work since I do truly, work hard for it. 

That's all for this part of the Author's Note loves, hope you all do enjoy the chapter! 

xoxo

  ●●●  

He couldn't quite breathe properly after that.

Trembling fingers and jittering knees, Aaron felt like he was 15 all over again; the alerted eyes and pursed lips, the constant shakes his elbows were making and the frequent twitches his pinky was making – it all seemed like the first time once more.