One Shot Competition!

Hey loves! So this is finally the details about the one shot competition!

As promised, I did do a Q&A with the questions I received in the previous chapter, but I decided to publish them in another book because I know some people don't really like Q&A's and I figured that if you were really interested, you can head over to my new book called 'Miscellaneous Notions' where I post updates, Q&A's and another platform to interact with you guys. 

And a special shoutout to @booksletmeleave on twitter for being an absolute sweetheart! She also suggested (Well technically, her friend suggested) that I make a blog/page for all of us to interact in and basically communicate!

I did Miscellaneous Notions in hopes that at least we have a wattpad platform because I knew how some people don't have a tumblr account, but if you guys still want a tumblr page, then just comment down below your thoughts!

Okay, now to the good stuff. 

For the one - shot competition, the task is pretty simple. 

All you have to do is write a one - shot (Ironic omf) about any of the characters in this book. You can also use any of the ships you want; Aaron and Rose, Tristan and Aura, Lana and Aiden - anyone you guys want. You can even go crazy and do more than one ship, like it is seriously all up to you. 

There are a couple of rules that I need to address.

It has to be only one chapter and not more - you can do as many words as you want, it just needs to be a single chapter.

● Let us please keep this competition PG-13 and R rated/Mature content is not going to be accepted. 

After you are done writing, be sure to dedicate the chapter to me so that I can see it. It is recommended to PM me as well, just in case by some human error (Like I said, I am a walking fuck up.) I miss your tag, I can still be informed that you made a one shot. 

After all you got these things then you are set and ready to enter!

Time duration will be a whole month, so you guys have plenty of time to think about your one - shot and decide on which ship you want to write about! 

This chapter is going up (hopefully) on the 1st of September, and the deadline will be on the 1st of October! 

Side note that you can also write about anything. You do not have to continue where I left off at the Epilogue, you can pretty much write anything. You could even write about the new generation or even about Damien or Luke.

The story is yours now, so go crazy.

I must say I am pretty excited about this, and I really hope lots of you guys join - it would seriously make me so happy to see a lot of people join this. 

Okay now for the even better stuff - the prizes. 

First place: 

A follow, and dedication on a chapter in my new book Belle

An honest review and continuous voting and commenting on all their stories. 

A month long promotion on my profile.

Second place:

A follow, and dedication on a chapter in my new book Belle.

● An honest review and continuous voting and commenting on two of their stories.

● A two-week long promotion on my profile.

Third place:

● A follow, and dedication on a chapter in my new book Belle.

● An honest review and continuous voting and commenting on one of their books.

● A week long promotion on my profile.

The stories I am going to read are completely up to you - you can make me read whichever story you chose me to read.

Note that I am seriously sorry that I cannot dedicate chapters on Hers, because chapters are already dedicated to people, and I really don't want to remove them because they all have a special place in my heart. 

And if many people participate, I will do runner ups, and you guys, I really want a lot of you to join - like it would be absolutely amazing to see, kinda like a dream come true.

Also, you can make up your own titles and design your own covers, like do you and I will be super happy!

That's all for now loves, I can't wait to see what you guys have up your sleeves.

I love you beautiful, remember that.

-Nadia xoxo