xxvii.

I had a chance to sleep in but it was cut short when Shiloh ran into my room and jumped on my bed, “Wakie, wakie!” he yelled, giggle as he crawl onto of me and messed with my hair.

I groaned, bring my hands up to my face, “Ugh, Shiloh! You're a demon. I'm trying to sleep you little rodent.”

Shiloh stopped, “What is rodent?”

I grabbed him and pushed him down on the bed as I tickled him, “You're a rat.” I said, laughing with him. I tickled him a little more until he begged me to stop and I took him off my bed, “Now go away and let me sleep.” I said, going on my stomach and my head fell down on the pillow to finish my sleeping.

“Lady down there.” he said, pointing downstairs.“Sara?”

My hands balled into a tight fist and a curse word accidently escaped my mouth. Zoe doesn't like bad words around Shiloh because he likes to repeat people. What's does she want now? To criticize me more? My hands hit the pillow before I got up and grabbed my jacket to cover my arm. I slipped on some socks and went downstairs.

Sara was downstairs with her arms crossed. I saw some dresses on the couch and my eyebrow arched. She sighed, walking over to me. “Killian talked to me last night. I have decided to go much easier on you. He reminded me about the party you're going to with Alpha Lincoln and some of the pack members to Washington. Alpha Alaric lives in the city because he owns businesses there. He holds formal parties. Meaning long dresses and I thought I would bring some over.”

“I didn't know I needed a dress.” I said.

She shrugged, “A few Alpha's are rich and like to live extravagent. Goes against traditions to live simple lives but oh well. I don't live there. Anyways I have a dresses and I thought this could be our way of bonding.”

“Bonding?” I questioned.

“I love dresses. I don't have any daughters. Maybe that's why I'm tough on the girls my boys are gonna with. I try. . .I try to make them into what I would want in a daughter.” she said. “I should be extra kinder to you since you are Killian soulmate. He is my fourth child, I want him to be very happy.” She turned and picked up a ivory color dress, “Try this on.”

I stared at it for a moment before I took it and turned around. I stripped out my pants and shirt. I slid the dress on from over my head and I stucked in my stomach a little. Sara came behind me and zipped up the dress. It was a sweetheart strapped long dress and even though it was very pretty it just washed me out.

I turned around, “It's to long.” I said, looking down at the extra material.

“I can do alternations.” she said, waving off the problem. “Color doesn't suit your light complexion though. Here try this red one.”

The red one was more sultry. It had an open back and I felt very exposed since I couldn't wear a bra with it. Sara brought her finger up to her mouth as she thought and walked around me.

“No, won't do.” she said. She made me try on a black dress, a pink dress, and even a green dress. She pressed the last dress which was a champagne color dress against me, “Hm, maybe this will do.” she said, happy she was more focused on dressing me up then looking at my cut arm that I hope she won't notice and go back to Killian. The champange color dress was also a sweetheart dress but it had straps to hold the dress up. It covered my back and had a slit that dresses half way on my thigh. Sara grabbed my hair and twisted it into a bun, “Hmm, yes. This is it. Makesure you get your hair done up. You'll be stunning.”

*

When I arrived to school I knew I would see Killian until lunch since he was gonna wait until his parents left on the plane so he could say goodbye. I walking near the school building when Emily arrived on the bus. She pushed people out her way as she came over to me and hugged me tightly.