vi.

I was sharping my pencil as I thought back to this morning—and ignoring Hallie Madison yelling at me about the smart comment she finally found out about I said about how pathetic it was to make her hard working father buy her three hundred dollar hair extensions since she fried her hair bleaching it and had to get a haircut.

''Don't be stubborn,'' Marco had said to me. ''Just come over.''

''Why should I?'' I asked, crossing my arms over my chest.

''Because it'll be much easier to do the having Nate and Will drag you over.'' He said.

I had taken one look at Killian who gave me a smile before I stormed away and hurried to class before I could be any later and or Mrs. Summers will ban me from letting me go to the Thanksgiving festival in two weeks. Since I had left school early yesterday, my punishment is working at one of the booths. What booth? I don't know. Probably something embarrassing.

''Just because you can't afford stuff like this, you shouldn't hate you poor slum dog orphan.'' she said and the pencil snapped.

This bitch really went there, I thought as I looked up from the window bench. She had her manicured hand on her waist. I can take anything but 'orphan' it just pissed me off. She was already annoying me before.

"Nice to have your attention.'' Hallie said.

I forced a smile on my face as I got up from the bench, ''Hallie, turn around now and leave me alone. I would like a week away from you constant bitching.''

I smelled something in the air. It was Killian cologne and as I turned my head, looking away from Hallie angered look. I saw Killian with Marco and Will at the end of the hallway.

And then I was pushed. It wasn't roughly, just enough to catch me off guard like a nudge and my head snapped back to look at Hallie, breathing out my nose heavily. My hands balled into a fist and I couldn't believe she did that. Does she not remember who I am? Should I make a Facebook and add Ella Merino who has a video of me beating the crap out of a senior when I was a sophomore? I really should see an anger management therapist because Hallie pushing me set me on fire. Like lighting a match and everything Mrs. Summers said about getting into another fight left my mind.

I haven't gotten into a good fight though lately.

"Mat.'' I heard Blue voice but I didn't take my eyes off Hallie. ''She's not worth it, no need to smear blood on those white jeans, right?" she asked next to me. ''You don't have time to deal with her tantrums.''

''Oh, are you two buddies? Well, freaks do stick together.'' Hallie said. ''I don't understand why Marco and his friends hang out with you.''

''I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and still shit out a smarter statement than that.'' Blue said and her points for me liking her just went up three points. Adding two more from Hallie's reaction and looked like she was trying to come up something.

''Can you hear that, Blue?'' I asked, bring my hand up behind my ear. ''I can hear the gears grinding inside her head trying to think of something to say''

''Totally loud.'' she said in Hallie's mocking preppy voice.

Hallie huffed and walked away, her curled extensions bouncing as she walked away.

''So here's where you been hiding.'' Blue chuckled as I heard the three boys walking over to us. ''I'm not mad anymore that I had to look for your ass since Hallie was better to anger than my lunch that I was so happy and ready to eat.''

''I was handling it.'' I said and she snorted,

'You were going handle it by sending her to the hospital?'' she asked and I snorted.