xxviii.

Have a suprise for you guys. I'm working real hard on updating this story! Maybe another update later today? Hmmm, enjoy.

I don't know why Marco kept all of this a secret from his father. I thought he would go back to him and tell him everything that happened but he hadn't. I had gone through the whole day just waiting for men to come and throw me into the car and take me to Alpha Lincoln's but it never happened. The rest of the week went on completely—well as normal as it can—normal. I had stopped going over to Nate's house just in case Will or someone else from the pack would be around.

 We had made it to Washington early in the morning and stayed at the fancy hotel where the party will be in the ballroom. Alpha Alaric was apparently famous for his big parties he held. I had allot of my mind to be thinking of parties though and I really didn't want to be in the same room as the guy who got my own parents kicked out and branded rogues.

 Blue did my hair up in a twist bun but she didn't talk to me. We hardly talked all week after Monday and I won't talk to her unless she agrees to get along with Emily. She brushed my hair roughly after straighten back, using the excuse that the bun will hold better but then she started stabbing me with pins. My head hurt now and felt heavy on my neck.

She did my makeup and didn't apologize when tweezing my eyebrows. She glamoured me up like how Alpha Lincoln wanted me so I look good for tonight. I slipped into my dress that Sara alternated so it would be to long on me. I slipped on the three inch heels that I could walk in but I knew I won't be comfortable the whole night.

I looked into the mirror when she was done and was amazed that it was still me in the full length mirror. I looked—well I looked different. I looked so elegent and beautiful. I didn't recongize myself since I usually wear jeans and a shirt. I never once wore a dress and heels before.

 “You can thank me now.” Blue coldly said as she took her hair out of hot curlers.

I turned to face her before walking over towards the door, “Thanks.” I said but I didn't sounded very apperiated. I stepped out of the room and slammed the door closed behind me. I walked down the hallway over towards Killian room and knocked on the door. He opened the door only in his dress pants that hung on his waist and his muscular body out.

He chuckled, “Well you look good to, Mat.”

I looked up at him and rolled my eyes, “Let me in.” I said as I put my hand on his chest and pushed him back. Will was in the room trying to fix his tie. I turned away and leaned up, kissing Killian on the mouth.

Killian chuckled and put his hand on my waist as he pulled me back, “You're in a friendly mood.”

“Just wanted to see you before Alpha Lincoln steals me the whole night to 'meet' the other Alpha's of Nevada, Idaho, Montana, and a few others.” I said.

He brought my closert towards him, “So true. Wish we could share a room.” he said, leaning down and kissed me.

“Girls with girls and boys with boys if their not married.” I said, chuckling. I put my hands on his shoulders and hugged him, “I love you.” I whispered in his ear.

“I love you too.” he said, kissing the side of my head.

I left them so they could finish getting ready. I walked over towards the hallway and I pressed the button to go down. I heard a door open and closed. Will hurried down over the hallway and I quickly hit the button allot but it wasn't opening.

“Mat, wait. Hold the elevator.” he said. He caught up to me, “Alana didn't come.”

I realized why he must have come and when the doors slid open I pushed him in. “I noticed.” I said.