vii.

I felt someone poked my arm, it woke me up. I groaned, throwing my arm back to hit whoever and pull my blanket closer to me, ''Go away, Emily.'' I felt another poke, ''Stop it Emily or I'm going to take your desert for dinner tonight.''

When I thought she would get it, I felt someone blew in my ear. I made a girly squeal sound as I quickly turned, falling off my bed, and onto my nose. I groaned, but felt a pair of strong hands lift me up. I quickly remembered where I was and I glared at Blue, ''What the hell?"

''We have to go.'' she said and I groaned, my shoulders slouching.

''No! I wanna sleep more.'' I said, grabbing the blanket but Marco snatched the blanket from me. I glared at him, ''Give me.''

''No.'' he said. ''You sleep in the most award positions, you know? My own neck hurts just watching you.''

''Well no one said to watch me.'' I said.

*

I looked around the ranch on Marco father property. God, it was beautiful. So much land, I could only imagine what it looks like in summer with the sun out and the green grass. Trees here and there. It was something you would see out of a post card.

And Marco's house! It was a cabin style, but very big. I would sometimes drive pass, but I never knew who lived in this house. It was directly in town, the ranch was isolated on the outskirt of the woods.

I looked at the barn as Marco drove passed and it looked familiar. I've seen it in pictures at Blue and Will house. He drove up to the garage and park. I got out and continued to look around as I followed behind Blue. Even in the rainy weather, it was beautiful. Open and free. Something that made you want to run.

We walked up the porch and Blue held the door open. The living room was huge and reminded me of something from a magazine.

Someone was coming down the steps quickly, ''Marco Hanigan! You left me at school, I should bite your tail off and feed it—oh.'' Melinda said when she noticed me.

I couldn't stop picturing her and her skinny arms around Killian. I wasn't so quick to like her.

''Damn Blue, you did allot.'' she said, walking over to me.

''Hardly much.'' Blue said. ''All she needed was that hair straighten and eyes plucked.'' she said, wrapping her arm around me. ''Hot, isn't she?"

''Yeah.'' Melinda said excitedly. She grinned at me, ''There's too many boys in the pack, nice to have another girl.'' I just forced her a stiff smile since I didn't want to say anything rude. My mouth tends to get me in allot of trouble. She turned from me and took Killian hand, ''You left me at school, I had to ride with Austin. I should kill you for that.''

He looked a little stiff and looked at me for a quick second. ''Sorry, I was having a bad day to begin with. I couldn't stay. Even, I'm very apart of the situation.''

I huffed out my nose heavily and rolled my eyes.

''When your first shift is complete, you better be more protective. Austin doesn't clean his car.'' she said.

''It isn’t that bad.'' Will said.

''That's because you help make a mess.'' Melinda said. ''And I'm sure your room smells the same.''

''Dad in his office?" Marco asked.

''Yeah. He pretending to do work so mom doesn't nag him to finish.'' she said.

''Okay.'' he said and Blue pushed me towards the star case.

''Where you going?" Melinda spoke. ''Since you abandon me, you have to clean my room and help me paint my toes.''