Epilogue.

A Few Weeks Later

Aeriela

I sneaked into the kitchen while everyone was outside enjoying a party. I went over to the large cold box Mat calls a 'refrigerator' and opened the door. I grabbed the plate that had some seasoned steaked and grabbed it. I went over to the counter and hopped onto of it. I crossed my legs and placed the plate on my lap. I grabbed a pieace of raw meat and brought it up to my mouth. I was very bored and very hungry.

Everyone was outside celeberation some wedding for Mat brother. I wasn't interested in it. Getting umcomfortable I started to rip the shirt I was wearing until I was in my 'bra'. I continued eating happily and I think I might go in that bathtub upstairs in Alpha Nate room. It's big and easy to relax in. I know if he catches me in there one more time he'll be mad but it's amazing. We didn't have things like here back in the woods.

The door brust opened and I jumped. A male came into the room angerily and hadn't noticed me at first until he stopped and turned. He arched his eyebrow as I stared at him for a moment and he stared back at me. He had dark pushed back here and tan skin.

"Isn't that for the party?" he asked, looking at the plate in my lap. Fearing he might try to take it from me, I picked the plate up and held it close to me. I bared my teeth as I growled at him. He looked at me like I was so strange, "You're that wild girl Killian girl taking care of." He started to walk towards me and I crawled back away from as possble. He stopped, "Hey, chill out. I'm not gonna hurt you."

"It's mine." I said coldly as I back away from me. "I found it, it's mine."

"Oh really? Did you find it in the fridge? So it's not really yours." he said, breathing heavily out his nose. And why are you in your bra?"

"Keeps my boobs from becoming saggy." I said. He arched his eyebrow at me and looked amused. What? That's what Mat had told me and why I should wear one. Why does he looked amused? "Who are you?"

"My name Ulric, I'm Killian second cousin." he said. "Look, can you stop holding your guard up so hard? I'm not gonna hurt you."

I breathed heavily out my nose, "I only trust Mat. I do not know you."

"Okay well I'm Ulric Arkwright." he said, holding his hand out towards me. Remembering how Clyde taught me, I reached my hand out. Ulric took my hand in his and moved it up and down. "I'm sixteen years old, I come to stay with cousin Killian for awhile."

"Why?"

He shrugged as he took his hand away, "I got in some trouble with my friends and my parents thought it'll be best to send me to live with a relative. I just got here. What's your name?"

"Aeriela." I said. "Aeriela Vaughn."

"Can I sit down next to you?" he asked, looking at the spot next to me.

"No." I coldly said. "You can go away. Now."

"You're not very friendly, are you?" he asked.

"I don't know you." I said. "I was here first, so you have to leave."

"Last I checked this is the kitchen." he said. "And you can't tell me what to do." He jumped onto the counter and sat next to me. I scooted away a little and looked down at the plate instead of him as I ate. It was quiet for a few moments and I could feel his eyes on me. "You're very pretty. You got such pretty long red hair." he said, touching my hair.

Feeling threatened, I lashed out on him. I threw the plate down and lunged at him. I pressed him down against the counter, my hand going around his throat and my other hand grabbing onto his head, "Don't touch me." I growled. I hated males. I left my uncle group because of males. I never told Mat this but I left because of Aydin. He never loved Melinda, he was in love with me. I was 'with' him according to my uncle, I was suppose to mate and tend to Aydin. I was his woman. But I hated Aydin, he wasn't who I wanted. He was ten years older than me and I hated his guts because he thought he cruel. He was my uncle second in command and when uncle was gone Aydin took in his place to be in charge of the group.

It was only when Melinda came he turned his attention away from me for a moment but only because Ramses ordered him. Luckily she did came because thanks to her I still have my innocence. In our traditions, when a female finally bleeds she is old enough to have a male wolf. I had gotten my first while Aydin was away and was so relieved when another female returned with him. I couldn't stay when I realized Melinda was leaving, I wasn't ready to become someone woman. I left so I could live how I wanted.

Ulric held his hands up, "Alright, alright! I'm sorry, I won't touch you again."

"Good." I said, breathing heavily out my nose. I got off of him and started to leave the kitchen. I paused and turned to the window of the kitchen. I saw Mat and her man Killian dancing together. Mat looked up at Killian happily with a big smile on her face. Killian brought his hand up to her face and kissed her. I wish I knew what that happiness felt like.

Go read the sequel Call Of The Wild for more exciting chapters!