xxix.

I was able to sneak away from the party with no one noticing. I was trying to look for Nate since I didn't see him in the room and I was trying to look for him. I found myself in the kitchen and I was told to leave since I didn't have permission to be in here. I left through the back and found myself in some hallway.

I went down the hallways and I kept going down different ones just getting myself more lost. Frusterated I hit the wall. My feet were killing me so I took them off. I rubbed my foot, seeing a blister on the palm of my foot. I reached up to my hair and took a pin out since the bottom of it was metal and kind of pointy. I popped the blister and felt relief in my foot. I started undoing my hair and when my hair was free it felt like relief. My neck didn't feel sore anymore and my hair fell in lose curls from being in a bun.

I caught something in the air and I lifted my head. It was a bad smell and when I started to turn my head around I heard something that made my blood turn cold.

Ahh!

I didn't hear one person scream—I heard many. The pins dropped from my hands and I quickly turned around to see Ramses leaning against the wall about twelve feet away from me. My back straighten as my heart speeded up at the sight of him.

“Hello lovely.” he said.

I stepped back, “Please don't do this—“ I cut myself off as I hit someone and I turned around to see a guy a few years older than me.

He grinned down at me, “Hi.” he said as I stepped away from him. I accidently stepped on my dress and I fell down. He snorted, chuckling. “Not even Melinda this clumsy.”

My blood turned cold, “You're Aydin?”

Ramses walked, “Don't get this one wrong Aydin, she's a tough one for how small she is.” he said. I crawled away from them until my hands touched the pins and my shoes. Ramses bent down, “Tonight a perfect night. Most of them all in one room.”

“No.” I said, shaking my head. “That's a massacre.”

He reached out and grabbed my leg, “Can't leave one out of it.” he said, chuckling as he pulled me towards him. I grabbed a pin and leaned furrowed. I grabbed his hand with it and he cried out. I quickly got up and held my dress up as I ran.

I was grabbed from my hair and pressed against a wall. I cried out as pain rushed threw me and looked in the corner of my eyes to see Aydin pressing me against it. I brought my arm back and hit him in the rib cage. He yelped as he let go of me. I turned to face him and bared my teeth. I crounched down as I shifted into a wolf.

He grinned down at me, “I can play this game.” he said as he turned into a wolf. We circled each other and I growled at him. I lunged at him first by jumping on his back and bit into his neck. He yelped and he swung his body around trying to get me off and he slammed me into a wall.

I let go of him and fell. I quickly got up and snipped at him. I breathed out heavily and he growled at me. He brought his paw out and hit me in the face. He slamemd me into a wall and bit into my neck. I howled out in pain and I felt my eyes burn as they turned into the amber and sapphire color.

I howled loudly this time and Aydin stopped, stepping back. I faced him as my teeth bared and I even started to droll. I looked like one of those monster wolf from movies and I lunged at him. He turned back into a human and tried to dodge my attack but I went ontop of him.

I bit into his shoulder. His blood felt my mouth and I bit further into his shoulder as he cried in pain. I was suddently kicked away from him and I quickly got up. Ramses stared at me with a hard look and his eyes turned yellow but then amber and sapphire. I growled up at him before lunging at him. He grabbed me from the throat and slammed me into the wall. My body went back to human force before a gasp escaped my mouth and everything turned fuzzy. Everything soon turned black.