Mama Firefly (House of a 1,000 Corpses) Catch-Up

A/N: WARNING: Some mentioning of the word(s): Guns, shoot/shooting, torture and some cursing. 

And a HIUGE Thank You to Chanbien for your help :)

How She Finds/Meets You- It was a hot summer's night, when Gloria, aka Mama Firefly was out with her husband, Johnny aka Captain Spaulding, looking for some new victims, when they both heard a crying sound.  "Johnny, did you hear that?" She asked as he nodded as they went together to go see what was making that crying sound.   When they came by a tree, there lied a baby girl/boy, who was just a few days old. "Oh you poor little dear.  Let us help you." Gloria said as Johnny gave her his jacket to swaddle the baby in to keep warm.  "Who would such a thing to innocent little baby?" She asked. "I don't know dear, but I'm not going to stop until I find the people responsible and kill them." Johnny said as the baby snuggled into his jacket. "Let's go and get this little one home and have Otis look her/him over, since he is a "doctor."  She said as Johnny helped  her get into the truck and drove home with the newest member of the Firefly family. 

Her First Night with You at Home- Once Johnny and Gloria came home, Vera, aka Baby Firefly, their daughter saw them coming in and got excited, in hopes that they brought home a new victim or two.  Johnny opened the door for his wife as she came in, holding a now sleeping baby girl/boy.  "Hi mom. Hi dad. Did you-." Vera said but was cut off by the sleeping baby that was in her mother's arms.  "Vera, meet your new baby sister/brother." Gloria  said as Vera smiled.  "Vera, is Otis home?" "Yeah. I'll go get him." She said as your mommy took you over to her rocking chair. "I'm going to set up the bath tub for our new family member." Johnny said as Vera and Otis came downstairs. "Otis, this is our newest member of the family. Can you please look her/him over?" "Alright." He said as he began to look you over.   

"Well Otis?" "Well the baby girl/boy is 100% healthy, just a small cut on it's on but nothing too serious." He said. "Thank you dear. Now let's get you cleaned up little one."  Gloria cooed as she and Johnny went upstairs to give the baby girl/boy a nice bath.  After the baby girl/boy had her/his bath, Gloria got the baby dried, diapered and dressed. "Did you name the little one?" Johnny asked as Gloria nodded. "I'm going to name her/him y/n." She said as you cooed up at your new parents. "(Chuckles) I think y/n loves her/his new name." Your daddy cooed as he cooed at you.  "And her/his new parents, but right now, it's time for a little Firefly to go to bed." She said as she placed you in a temporary crib and tucked you in. "Goodnight my little baby girl/boy. Mommy and daddy love you." She cooed as went to bed.

Who She Trust to Babysit You- The only person/people your mommy trusted to watch you were her family, the Firefly family, who were Baby, Captain Spaulding and Otis Driftwood. 

The Nurseries/Bedrooms They Make for You- Your mommy and big sister were out doing some shopping for you, so you were left with your daddy and big brother.  "Where's my little clown? Where is baby clown? *Gasps* There she/he is!" Your daddy cooed as you giggled as he and brother played with you.   "We're back!"  Your mommy and sister said.  You smiled, happy to see your mommy and sister.  Your daddy and brother went to go  and bring in your crib and changing table and took it to the room that would be your your nursery.  "Well Otis. Let's get to work." Your daddy said as both them went to work. 

Your mommy started a load of wash, which was your crib bedding, while your sister played with you for a little bit.  Once your daddy and brother were done, your mommy made up your crib for you.   Just then your sister brought you to your mommy, since you were fast asleep.  "Someone is ready for naptime." Your parents cooed softly as your mommy laid you down and tuck you in.   "Sleep well baby y/n. We love you." Your family said as they left your nursery, so you could nap in peace.