Charlie Brewster & Alex Young ( Fright Night: Part 2 (Original) Catch-Up

A/N- This was requested by JohnathansBabyGirl.  I do hope that you enjoy your request and I do apologize for taking so long to get to your request.

Warning: A small mentioning of the word(s): Blood, Murder,  and some dirty talk.

Also Charlie will be with his girlfriend, Alex Young, who was in Fright Night: Part 2, not Amy Peterson from the first Fright Night. 

How They Found/Meet You- One morning, Charlie and his girlfriend, Alex Young had just found that they were going to be new parents, for Alex had just found out that she was pregnant. Mrs. Brewster was overjoyed to find out that she was going to be a grandmother.  (Time skip to months later) 

One night, Alex felt a sharp pain in her belly and she knew that it was time to go to the hospital.  "Charlie! Wake up! It's time!" She said as Charlie woke up and drove his girlfriend to the hospital, where his mother worked.   Once Alex and Charlie were at the hospital,  Mrs. Brewster came in to check on her son and his girlfriend, who was ready to welcome hers and Charlie's baby to the world.  After a five hour long birth, Alex had given birth to twins, one beautiful girl and one handsome baby boy.   "What are we going to name our two little ones, Alex?" Charlie asked. "Well I thought that we could name our daughter, y/n /  a/b/n and our son, well I'll leave that up to you, for I think it's only fair that you should get to name our son." She said.  "I think we should name him, y/n  or Charlie Jr." He said as he and Alex smiled down at their newborn children, who were now fast asleep in their parents' arms. 

Their First Night with You at Home- When it was time to go home,  your daddy got you and your brother ready to go home.   "Okay kiddos. Let's get you both ready to go bye-bye." He cooed as he got both of you ready, while your mommy got a shower.  (Time skip to home)   

Once your parents pulled up to the house, of course your grandma just had to see her loving grandbabies before anyone else did.  "Oh. They're so tiny." She said as she helped Alex into the house. "Thanks for helping us out mom.  Alex and I really appreciate it." Your daddy said as he brought both of you in, before going back out to grab the hospital bags.   After a busy day, everyone decided to take a nap before your parents had to deal with the night shift.   

By the evening, it was calm, but as the night progressed, it was a little harder for your daddy to try to take care of two babies, since he did want your mommy to rest up from giving birth. "Want some help, daddy?" She asked as she stood in the doorway of the nursery.  "Alex. You should be in bed, sleeping." Your daddy said.  "Oh relax, Charlie.  I'm fine. Now let me help you." She said as both of them took turns taking care of you and Charlie Jr. all night long. 

Who They Trust to Babysit You- The only people your parents trusted to watch you was either your grandmother or Peter Vincent, just in case any vampires should show up. 

The Nurseries/Bedrooms They Make for You- Today, your daddy was putting together the nursery of where he left off, because you and your brother decided to come a little early before the nursery was finished.   You and Charlie Jr.  were having a nice visit with your grandma, who was lucky enough to get to see you both before going to work.  "It was nice of you to stop by Mrs. Brewster and thank you for the gifts." Your mommy said.  "Oh you're welcome, Alex and please call me mom." She said.   As it got closer for your grandma to leave, you and Charlie Jr.  were getting sleepy. "Naptime little ones." Your mommy cooed as she and your daddy carried both of you to the now finished nursery.