Glenn & Maggie Rhee (The Walking Dead Catch-Up)

A/N- A/B/N means another baby's name 

Y/b/s/n- Your baby sister's name

Y/b/b/n- Your baby brother's name 

Warning: Mentioning of the word(s): gun, killed, and deadhead

Also a BIG THANK YOU to Chanbien for your help.  You're fang-tastic ^vv^

How They Found/Meet You- It was nighttime when Glenn and  Maggie were out with their close friends, Rick Grimes and Daryl Dixon, who were a part of the group known as Rick's group, better known as the Survivors.  They were stopped, when they all heard two babies crying.  "Did you hear that?" Maggie asked. "Yeah. It sounds like two babies crying for help." Glenn said as he and Maggie went to help the babies.  Once they had them, a low growling noise came from behind them.  "Guys! We've got company!" They said as Rick and Daryl ran over to help their friends.  When they reached, where Glenn and Maggie were, they saw some hungry-looking mountain lions, circling them, like prey.   Daryl and Rick lit a stick on fire and waved it in the faces of the mountain lions, who took off.  "We better head back to the safe zone before we become another animal's prey," Rick said as they all headed back to the safe zone.  "But what about the babies?" Maggie asked.  "They'll come with us, for it's too dangerous for two infants to be on their own, especially during the zombie breakout," Daryl said as Glenn and Maggie grabbed the two babies, and they all headed back to the safe zone.  

Their First Night with You at Home- Once they returned, they examined the twins and found out they were girls/boys a little girl/ boy. "What should we name them, Maggie?" Glenn asked. "I think this one will be named y/n and this one a/b/n." She said as Glenn agreed as well as you and your baby sister/brother.  After a while, you and your sister/brother started to get a little fussy, but your parents knew what to do.  They knew that both of you were hungry, so they got to work on making bottles.  Once the bottles were made, cooled, and were at the right temperature, your parents fed you and your sister/brother. After both of you were fed, your parents placed you and your sister/brother back into the bassinets and they went back to sleep, but they were woken up again, but this time it was for diaper duty.   After both of you were changed and laid back down into the bassinet all of you went back to sleep once more and didn't wake up until 9:00 a.m.   

Who They Trust to Babysit You- The only people your parents trusted to babysit you and your sister/brother were Rick Grimes and Daryl Dixon, since they were your parent's closest friends.  

The Nurseries/Bedrooms They Make for You- Today, you and your sister/brother were with your mommy, while your daddy and uncles were hard at work, working on your nursery.  "This is going to be the best nursery ever." Your daddy said as he painted the walls.  "It's made with love by a loving father and two loving uncles." Your uncle Rick said.  After two hours of hard work, they were done and just in time for yours and your sister's/brother's naptime.  Your mommy came up and saw the beautiful nursery that her husband and their two close friends had worked on.  "Oh, guys. This is a beautiful nursery." She said as they smiled as she and your daddy went to get you and your sister/brother and brought both of you up to the nursery and laid you both down in the crib, covered both of you and kissed both of you goodnight before everyone went downstairs, so you and sister/brother had some peace and quiet, while you both napped.