Imhotep & Anck Su Namun (The Mummy & The Mummy Returns: 1999 & 2001) Catch Up

These characters were requested by Dylanthehorrorgeek. I do hope that you'll enjoy your request.

Warning: A small mention of the word(s): Killed

Also a HUGE THANK YOU to Chanbien
Thank you for all of your help as always.

How They Find/Meet You- One night, Imhotep, the Pharaoh Seti's high priest, and Anck Su Namun, Pharaoh Seti's mistress, had found out that they were going to be parents, but when Pharaoh Seti I heard this, he was angered by this news, for Anck Su Namun was his, not Imhotep's. "What do we do, your majesty?" A guard asked. "We wait until they are alone and kill them." He said. (Time skip to the birth)

As Anck Su Namun went into labor, Imhotep ordered his priests to stand guard and do whatever it takes to keep him and Anck Su Namun safe until the baby was born. After a few hours, Anck Su Namun gave birth to healthy baby girl/boy, which made Imhotep very happy. "My lord. The Pharaoh's guards are coming." A priest told him. "What are we going to do, my love?" She asked him. "Don't worry my love. I have a plan." He said as he used his powers that were given to him by the God Anubis, the God of Death and mummification. Imhotep commanded his priests to stop the Medjay no matter what. They agreed, meanwhile Imhotep hid his and Anck Su Namun's child in a safe place, while they killed Pharaoh Seti I. As Pharaoh Seti I entered the room, he only saw Anck Su Namu waiting on the balcany. "You have betrayed my loyalty, my trust, but most importantly you betrayed my love." He said. "I know I did and for that I'm sorry, my love." She said into tricking him. "I guess I can let this slide, but where is the child?" Pharaoh asked as she pointed to the bed, before she and Imhotep killed him.

The Medjay heard Pharaoh's screams and tried to save him, but it was too late, now Imhotep took over as Pharaoh and he took Anck Su Namun as his wife and held his newborn daughter/son, who they named y/n. "Now we are one, my Anck Su Namun and my little y/n." Your daddy said as they looked over Egypt.

Their First Night with You at Home- As your parents took care of you, they had found out that you were an easy baby to care for. When you cried, your mommy or daddy would either feed you or change your diaper. As night fell all over Egypt, your daddy was in the bathing chambers with you, giving you your first bath. You were giggling and splashing the water, making your daddy chuckle. "Little princess/prince. Are you enjoying your bath?" He cooed as you kept splashing the water. "Is are our princess/prince of Egypt done with her/his bath yet?" Your mommy said as she stood with a white towel. "I believe so, my queen." Your daddy said as he gently cradled you in his arms before handing you over to your mommy. "Hello my sweet y/n. Did you enjoy your bath with daddy?" Your mommy cooed as she got you dried, diapered and swaddled you in a light blanket, before laying you down on the bed in between her and your daddy. "Sleep tight, y/n. Daddy and I love you very much." Your mommy said as she kissed you goodnight as well as your daddy before both of them fell asleep protecting their most precious treasure of all of Egypt, their little princess/prince, y/n.

Who They Trusts to Babysit You- The only people your parents trusted to watch you was themselves, for if in case your daddy's priests would get controlled and try to harm you.

The Nurseries/Bedrooms They Make for You- Today, your daddy had his priests work on making you a beautiful/ royal nursery. You and your parents were walking around the palace, when one of your daddy's priests came to notify your parents about the nursery. "Shall we go see if the nursery is up to our standers, my love?" He asked. "Of course, my love. For soon it will be nap time for our little princess/prince of Egypt." Your mommy said as your parents saw you yawn. "Come then my queen and princess/prince." Your daddy said as all of you went into the nursery. "Leave us." Your daddy told them as your mommy laid you down in your new crib, but you started to cry. "Shh... my little one. It's okay. Mommy and daddy are here." She cooed as she tucked you in with a blanket. Your crying died down, but you were sniffling. "Don't cry, y/n. Mommy and I are here and we're not going anywhere." Your daddy said as he softly as he and your mommy sang a lullaby to help you sleep. Once you were asleep, your parents left, so you could sleep without any interruptions, they went to see what work had to be done around the palace.