Blade (Blade Trilogy series) Catch-Up

This was requested by JulieMcIntyre4. I do apologize for taking so long to get your request, but I do hope that you enjoy it. 

Warning:  Some mentioning  of the word(s): Blood, killed &  kill

Also a HUGE THANK YOU to Chanbien for all of your help with this book.  You're the BEST!!! 

How He Finds/Meet You-  One dark, summer's night, Blade was out hunting down a killer vampire, when he found it, drinking the blood from a human and heard a baby's cry.  "Hello daywalker. Have you come to make a death wish?" The vampire asked.  "No, but you do." Blade said as he began to fight with the vampire.   Just then another vampire arrived but this time it took the baby!  "Now daywalker.  You have a choice to make.  Save the baby or kill me. You can't do both!" The vampire hissed as Blade made up his mind and killed both vampires and saved the baby.   "Shh... don't cry little one.  You're safe now.  I promise." He said as the birth mother pleaded to Blade to watch over her newborn child.  "I promise and I'm sorry about this." He said.  "It's your job to protect my child now." She said as Blade ended her life, so her soul could be free and enter the gates of Heaven.  "Let's get you home, little one.  I bet you had enough adventure for one night." He said as the baby giggled at him as they both headed back to the hideout. 

His First Night with You at Home- When Blade returned to the hideout, Blade's friend, Abraham greeted him and he noticed that he was carrying a baby with him.  "Is the kid human?" He asked.  "Yes, but the vampires got to the mother, but I freed her soul.  And she begged me to raise her child." Blade said as he got himself ready to take a shower with the newborn.  After both of them had a shower, Blade had found out that the baby was a little girl/boy. Abraham gave Blade some of Blade's old baby clothes, for the baby girl/boy, who cooed up at the two men.  "Well hello there baby girl/boy.  I'm your new daddy and this guy over her is your uncle Abraham." He said as the baby smiled up at both men.  "She's/he's beautiful/handsome, Blade.  Does the baby have a name?" Abraham asked.  "I was thinking y/n." Your new daddy said as you cooed up at your new name.  "Y/n is a perfect name.  Plus it's in the Bible." Your uncle Abraham said.  "Well let's get you fed and ready for bed, y/n." Your daddy said as he made a bottle for you, fed you and burped you before he laid you down in the handmade crib that your uncle Abraham made for you. "Sleep tight y/n. I love you." Your new daddy said as he kissed you goodnight and went to bed. 

Who He Trusts to Babysit You-  (Down below is a picture of Abraham, in case no one saw Blade) The only person your daddy trusted to babysit you was his friend, Abraham.  

The Nurseries/Bedrooms They Make for You- The next day, your daddy and uncle Abraham were hard at work making you a new nursery, while you were taking an mid-morning nap.  "I hope this is worth it." Your uncle Abraham said.  "You know it will be worth it, because when y/n sees it and smiles. It's worth all the hard work." Your daddy said as he placed your crib in the spot he wanted it to be.   As your daddy and your uncle were finishing up the nursery, you began to cry. "Your daughter/son is awake." Your uncle said as your daddy said "I know. I can hear her/him."  He said as he went to go aid you.