Robert & Katherine Thorn (The Omen- 1976)

A/N- These characters were requested by JonathansBabyGirl.  I'm terribly sorry that I'm just getting around to your request now, but I do hope that this makes up for it.  

As I always say if this chapter or anything bothers you, please skip it.   I don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable with either it be a chapter or a request. If anything does bother you, please let me know in a private message.  

Also a HUGE THANK YOU to Chanbien for your help with this book.  You're awesome. 

How They Found/Meet You- One cold, rainy night, Robert Thorne was on his way home from work, when he heard a baby's cry.   He got out of his car and followed the baby's cries until he found a baby left alone by an unmarked tombstone. "You poor little baby. Let me take you back home with me. I promise to keep you safe." He said as he picked up the baby and took the baby home with him to meet his wife, Katherine, and their son, Damian. 

Their First Night with You at Home- When Robert returned home, Katherine, his wife had just tucked Damian into bed.  Once Katherine knew that Damian was asleep when went downstairs and saw Robert on the phone, holding a baby.  "Robert? Why are you holding a baby?" She asked him.   "I found the baby by an unmarked tombstone and I called for a doctor and the cops as well." He said as the baby cried, waking Damian.  "Mommy? Daddy? Why did I hear crying?" Damian asked as he saw his parents with a baby.  "Damian, this is your new baby sister/brother, y/n. Come and meet her/him." Your new mommy said as he came downstairs and went over to her and you.   When Damian saw you, he knew that he needed to protect you. "Hello, baby sister/brother." He said as you looked at him and smiled. "Y/n likes you, Damian." Your mommy said, while your daddy made a bottle for you.  "Damian? Would you like to hold y/n and feed her/him?" Your mommy asked as he nodded.   Your mommy showed your brother how to hold you, properly as your daddy came in with your bottle and it to you.  

After you were fed, you began to cry.  "Did I do something wrong?" Your brother asked as your daddy took you. "No, Damian.  Y/n is going to cry, for that's her/his way to tell us that she/he needs us." He said as you spat upon his shoulder.  "Oh. So when y/n cries how do you know what she/he needs?" Damian asked as Robert cleaned up the spit up from his shoulder.  "Well Damian, that's the thing.  We don't know what y/n needs, so we try to figure out what it is she/he wants." Katherine said as she felt something wet since she was holding you.  "I understand Mommy." He said as your mommy began to change your diaper.   Once you were changed, you began to yawn and fall asleep. "Bedtime for everyone." Your mommy said as she took you and Damian back upstairs to you and your big brother to bed, while your daddy called for a nanny to come in the morning. 

Who They Trust to Babysit You- The only person that your parents allowed to babysit you was Mrs. Baylock, the nanny that your parents hired to watch not you, but your big brother as well. 

The Nurseries/Bedrooms They Make for You- Today, you were with your big brother downstairs with Mrs. Baylock, while your parents were hard at work, designing your nursery.  Mrs. Baylock was getting an uneasy feeling from your brother, but he used his mind control to take over her mind.   Once your parents finished the nursery they went downstairs to get you and put you down for an afternoon nap, while Mrs. Baylock looked after your brother and made lunch for the rest of your family.  "Okay y/n. Mommy and Daddy worked on this special surprise for you and we hope you'll like it." She said as she opened the door to your new nursery.   When you saw your nursery, you were very happy.  "(Chuckles) I'm glad you love your nursery sweetheart but it's naptime now." She cooed as she tucked you in, gave you your stuffed deer, and sang a lullaby to help you drift off to sleep.  "Sleep tight y/n. Daddy, Damian, and I love you very much." She said as she closed your door and went downstairs to join your daddy and brother.