Stu Macher (Scream- 1996) Catch-Up

This request was requested by CuriousDelirious

Warning: Some cursing and some mentioning of the word(s): Killing & Kill 

Also a HUGE THANK YOU to Chanbien! Thank you for all your help, you're an amazing and wonderful helper.  :-)

How He Finds/Meet You- Tonight, while going out  to get revenge on his is now "ex-girlfriend, Casey Baker.  Stu Macher aka Ghost Face #2, heard a crying sound.  He followed the sound and found a newborn baby without any parents or family.  "Oh you poor little thing.  Here let's get you some place warm and get you some clothes and diapers." He cooed as the baby whimpered a little, but cuddled into Stu's chest.  "I guess I have to call Billy and tell him that he's an uncle." He said as he got into his car and called Billy. 

His First Night with You at Home- Once Stu was back at his house, he saw that Billy was in the kitchen, making something to eat.  "So did you kill that bitch of an ex-girlfriend of yours, Stu?" Billy asked.  "Umm... about that Billy.  I got sorta sidetracked." Stu said as Billy almost flipped out, but when he saw Stu holding a newborn baby, Billy came down.  "Who's the baby?" He asked.  "I found the baby all alone. right outside of Casey's house." Stu said. "Well then I guess I'm an uncle." He said as he smirked.  

It was about 9:00pm, when the baby woke up, getting Stu's and Billy's attention.  "Hey, hey. Shh... it's okay. You're okay little one." They cooed as the baby looked up at them.  "Hi little one. Did you enjoy your nap?" Stu cooed as he unswaddled the baby.  "Let's get you cleaned up, little one." Stu cooed as Billy had started to fill the bath tub up with luke-warm water.    "Okay, little one. Let's see if you're a boy or a girl." Stu said as he removed the old diaper and found out that the baby he had saved was a little girl/boy.   After bath time, Billy gave Stu some of his old baby clothes, just until they go shopping for new baby clothes.   "Aww. You look so cute in your uncle Billy's sleeper." Stu cooed at his newborn daughter/son.  "So what are you going to name your kid?" Billy asked as he made a bottle for his little niece/nephew.  "I'm going to name her/him, y/n."   "Y/n.  I like it." Your uncle Billy said as he gave your new daddy the bottle to feed you. 

Who He Trusts to Babysit You- The only person that your daddy trusted to babysit you was his best friend, Billy Loomis. 

The Nurseries/Bedrooms They Make for You- Today, you were being babysat by your favorite uncle, Billy, while your daddy worked on your nursery.  "Okay y/n. You be a good little baby for uncle Billy and when both of you come back home, daddy will have a big surprise for you." Your daddy cooed as he buckled you into your travel system, since your uncle Billy wanted to take you to the park.  "Alright my little y//n. Let's go to the park." Your uncle Billy cooed as he tickled you, making squeal.  Once you and your uncle Billy were gone, your daddy got started on your nursery. 

While you and your uncle Billy were at the park, you got a lot of attention by all the ladies that walked by, but there was one girl your uncle was trying to impress.  The one and only, Sidney Prescott.   She saw you and your uncle and came over to both of you. "Hi. I'm Sidney." She said. "I'm Billy and this little cutie/handsome guy is my niece/nephew, y/n. Say hi to Sidney, baby girl/boy." He cooed as you babbled. "Aww. Hi to you too, cutie." Sidney cooed at you.  After a few hours, your daddy texted your uncle Billy, to let him know that it was time to bring you home, since it was almost your naptime.  "Well I have to get this little cutie/handsome guy back home. (Cooing at you) For it's almost someone's nappy-bye time." Your uncle Billy cooed as you yawn. "Well here's my number and maybe we can go out, say Friday night?" Sidney asked. "Sure. Bye Sidney. Say bye-bye y/n." Your uncle Billy said as he took you back home. (Time skip to home)