Tragic News/ Tribute to Everyone Who Passed Away in 2021-2022

Well apparently 2022 isn't a great year for any of us, for we loss too many people. And those people were either your average everyday people or a famous celebrity.  So here's a tribute to all that we had loss in this year. 

1) Betty White- (12/31/21)-  Betty White was and still is America's Golden Girl. She had play in many TV shows, such as The Mary-Tyler Show, The Golden Girls and Hot in Cleveland. (Just to name a few)  Betty White also did movie roles such as: Mrs. Bickerman in Lake Placid,  Grandma in the Proposal,  and of course Bringing Down the House. Betty White was 99 years old. 

2) Bob Saget (01/09/22)-  Bob Saget was known best as his role as the loving and caring father figure on the hit TV show Full House as Danny Tanner.  He was also the host of America's Funniest Home Videos and reprising his role as Danny Tanner in Fuller House.   Bob Saget was 66 years old. 

3) Fred Ward (05/08/22)- Fred Ward is an American actor best known from the Tremors series as Earl Bassett.  Fred Ward was 79 years old.  

4) Ray Liotta (05/26/22)-  Ray Liotta was best known for his roles in Field of Dreams and GoodFellas.   Ray won an Emmy in 2005.   Ray was 67 years old. 

5) Naomi Judd (04/30/22)- Naomi Judd was a famous Country singer with her daughter,  Wynonna who started the band, The Judds.   Naomi is also the mother to actress, Ashly Judd.  Naomi was 76 years old. 

6) Gilbert Gottifried (04/12/22)-  Gilbert Gottifried was a famous comedian and voice actor.  His famous roles were Digit the Bird from the hit TV show, Cyberchase and everyone's favorite bird from Aladdin, Iago.  Gilbert was 67 years old.   

7) Estelle Harris (04/03/22)- Estelle Harris was an American actress, who played the role of George's mother, Estelle Costanza on the hit TV show, Seinfeld. She also voiced Mrs. Potato Head in Toy Story 2.   Estelle was 93 years old. 

8) Emilio Delgado (03/10/22)-  Emilio Delgado is best known for his role as Luis on the beloved children shows, Sesame Street.  He had doing Sesame Street for over 40 years.  Emilio Delgado was 81 years old. 

9) Marvin Lee Aday (Aka: Meat Loaf)-  Meat Loaf was a famous musician.  His most popular album, Bat Out of Hell had sold over 100 million albums.  His famous songs such: Paradise By The Dashboard Light, Two Out of Three Ain't Bad & I'd Do Anything for Love were just a few of the album as singles.  Meat Loaf also played Eddie in The Rocky Horror Picture Show.  Meat Loaf was 74. 

10) Louie Anderson (01/21/22) Louie Anderson was a famous comedian and actor.  Louie had his own TV series called "Life with Louie", which was a cartoon back in the 80's-90's. Louie loved his fans and family, but sadly he passed away from cancer. Louie Anderson was 68 years old. 

11) The Young Victims of the Texas Shooting (05/24/22) This is just unbelievable and very heartbreaking, but sadly just like Sandy Hook, there was a shooting in Texas that took the lives of two innocent elementary school teachers and the students of the Robb Elementary school.  These were innocent children and adults who did nothing wrong, but teach their students and out of the blue, they're gone in a second.   The gunman was found and he shall his judgement day.  The ages varied from 5-11 for the kids and teachers were: Eva Mireless (44) & Irma Garcia (48). 

May all the souls go to Heaven  and be with the Lord and their families, for all them were gone too soon.   Let's pray for the families of Texas and let them find peace during this rough and sad time.  Amen.