Phantom of the Opera (2004)

A/N- This was request by JulieMcIntyre4.  I do hope that you'll enjoy your request and I thank you for your request. Plus I do apologize for taking so long. 

And a HUGE thank you to Chanbien for your help. 

How He Finds/Meets You-It was a cold, dark winter's night, when the Phantom was busy, trying to come up new music, he heard voices coming from the outside  and a baby's cry.  He came up from the underground of the opera house and found a basket, that held a tiny newborn baby, who was desperately crying for someone. Phantom felt his heartbreak, for he was abandoned too at his age and grew to hate the world, until he met Christine Daae, who made all the hate go away, until Raul came into her life.  Phantom saw that baby was cold, so he gently swaddled the baby in his cape before taking the baby down into his world of music and enchantment.  "Don't you worry little one. No one can ever hurt you, not while I'm here. I promise to be a wonderful father to you." He spoke as the baby snuggled into him. "Let me show a world of wonders and music." He said as he returned to his domain with the baby.  

His First Night with You at Home- When Phantom returned to his domain, the baby began to cry, due to the darkness. "Shh... little one. It's okay, I'm here. Nothing will harm you, not while I'm here." He said, softly.  As Phantom entered his domain, he lit the candles, making the darkness go away.  "There we go. No more scary darkness." He cooed at the baby, who eased it's grip. "It's okay little one. Nothing can't harm you." He said as he laid the baby down on his bed. 

As he laid the baby down, the baby started crying

As he laid the baby down, the baby started crying. "Shh.... my little angel of music. It's okay, I'm here." He cooed as he heard the baby's stomach growl. "Don't worry little angel. I have just the thing." He said as he made a baby bottle, filled it with milk and heated it.  Phantom tested the milk before he swaddled the newborn and fed it the bottle.  As the baby fed from the bottle, Phantom began to feel a bond with the baby starting.  Once the baby finished it's bottle, Phantom burped the baby and gently began to rock the now sleepy newborn to sleep.  "It has just occurred to me, that I haven't named you, little one." He said softly as the baby began to close it's e/c eyes.  "I think I'll name you, y/n." He said as he laid you down on his bed as you smiled in your sleep, loving your new name that your new daddy had picked for you.  "Sweet dreams, y/n. Daddy loves you." He cooed before tucking you in and kissing your head.  

Who They Trust to Babysit You- The only person your daddy trusted to watch you was himself for he couldn't bare to see you getting hurt or having the cruel life he had to go through when he was a child.

The Nurseries/Bedrooms They Make for You-  Your daddy was busy making you a special nursery for you, inside of the opera house, since he knew that being in the underground lair wasn't the best place for you, since you were only a baby.    You were in the care of Madame Giry, while your daddy worked on your nursery.    Just as your daddy finished, he heard you crying for him and came to see you.  "Oh, my sweet little musician. It's okay, I'm here. Daddy's here." He cooed as you smiled at him. "Daddy has a wonderful surprise for you, y/n. Would you like to see it?" He cooed as you squealed, making him and Madame Giry chuckle.  "Surprise! This is all for you, my little angel of music." He said as you started to cry again, but these were tears of joy.