Emily & Victor (Tim Burton's Corpse Bride) Catch-Up

A/N- These two characters were requested by umahedge. A HUGE THANK YOU to Chanbien for help on this book as well my other books.  You are the BEST!!! Also this will take place as Victor and Emily are married and that Victor is alive and Emily isn't. 

How They Found/Meet You- One cold, autumn's night,  Emily and Victor were out on walk, when they both saw someone abandoning something by the same oak tree where Emily was murdered.  "I wish I could keep you, but my husband doesn't want you."  A woman said as she left.  Emily got very curious and went by her tree and gasped at what she had found.  "Victor! Come quick!" Emily said as he came over to his lovely bride.  "Yes Emily?"  He said as he looked where Emily was looking.  "Oh my goodness." Victor said as he took off his jacket and gave it to Emily.  "Victor? What is this small, tiny human?" She asked.  "It's a baby, Emily.  And they can get very sick from being out here in the cold." Victor said as he swaddled the baby in his jacket and gave the baby to Emily.  "What if I scare the baby?" She said, sadly.  "Emily.  You won't scare the baby, if anything I think the baby loves you." He said as they looked down and saw the baby snuggle into Emily's wedding dress.  "Let's take our baby home." She said as they went back to the land of the dead.  

Their First Night with You at Home-  When Emily, Victor and the baby returned, Elder Gutknecht saw them and saw that they had a newborn baby with them.  "Ah, I see the newly weds are now new parents." He said in a nice way.  "Actually, we found the baby alone, Elder Gutknecht. Could you look to make sure that the baby is healthy?" Emily asked him as he agreed, since he was the only one close to a doctor.  After the baby was checked out,  Elder Gutknecht gave the baby back to Emily and told her and Victor that the baby was 100% healthy and was a little girl/boy.  "Oh a little girl/boy, Victor. What shall we name our little girl/boy?" She asked as she cradled her newborn daughter/son in her arms.  "I think we should name her/him y/n." Your new daddy said as you cooed at your new name and parents.  "Thank you, Elder Gutknecht for everything." Your daddy said as he, your mommy and you all went back home. 

Once you and your new parents were back at home, your daddy made a bottle of milk, while your mommy just cuddled you. "Oh Victor. I'm just so happy to be a new mother." She said as you smiled up at her.  "I'm glad to hear dear, now I think our little y/n needs her/his bottle." He said as he fed you.  After you were fed, your daddy burped you and got you ready for bed. Your daddy made up a small bed for you, just until they could get a bassinet and crib for you.  "Sleep tight baby y/n.  We love you." They said as they kissed you and went to bed. 

Who They Trust to Babysit You- The only people that your parents trusted to babysit you was from the land of the living, it was Victoria Everglot and from the land of the dead, Elder Gutknecht, who was like a grandfather to you.

The Nurseries/Bedrooms They Make for You-  Today, your daddy and mommy's friends were helping your daddy make a special nursery.  "Why are you and Victor even doing this?" Maggot asked your mommy.   "Because, y/n is our daughter/son and she/he is a part of our family." Your mommy said.  "Well I think it's bad idea." Maggot said, but when he saw you, he took back his comment and apologize to your mommy.  "I hate to admit it, but she's/he's very cute." Maggot said.  Once the nursery was done,  it was time to bring you and your mommy into the new nursery.   "Emily, love. We have a surprise for you and y/n." Your daddy said as your mommy picked you up and took you upstairs to the nursery.  When the two of you were upstairs, your daddy covered your mommy's eyes, while she covered your eyes and all of you walked into the nursery.  "Well what do you think?" Your daddy asked as your mommy smiled.  "It's beautiful, Victor and it's someone's naptime." Your mommy said as she laid you down in your new crib and tucked you in.  "Sleep well baby girl/boy.  Daddy and I love you very much." She said as your parents left the nursery.  "Oh I almost forgot.  I got you something, Victor." Your mommy said as she gave him a present and popped out his best friend, Scraps.  "Thank you, Emily. Now y/n has a friend too."  Your daddy said as he took Scarps into your nursery and laid him in your crib, so you weren't alone.