Larry Talbot (The Wolf Man: 2010) Catch Up

The next two requests were requested by JulieMcIntyre4.  I do hope that you'll enjoy your requests and I do apologize for taking so long to get to your requests. 

How He Found/Meet You-  On a cool, fall night, while out on a walk, Larry Talbot,  (son of  Sir John Talbot  and the late Solana Talbot and the little brother of the late Ben Talbot.) when he heard a woman's scream and a baby's cry.   Larry ran to where he heard the woman's scream and baby's cry.  "P-please sir. T-take my child and protect her/him." The woman said before she had passed.  Larry looked down at the baby, who was crying softly.  "Shh... little one.  It's okay, I'm going to take care of you now. Shh..." He said as the baby slowly drifted off to sleep in his arms.  Larry swaddled the baby up in his coat before starting to walk back home.   As he started to walk back home, he heard a wolf howling.  "I better get us home quickly."  He said as he got a coach and got in with the baby girl/boy.  "Where to sir?"  The coach driver asked.  "Talbot Hall please."  Larry said as the coach driver got to his post and went to Talbot Hall.  

Once there, Larry paid the coach driver and thanked him.  The wolf's howling could be heard throughout the town and up to Talbot Hall.   "Let's get you inside and warmed up, little one." He said as he went inside his childhood home with his newborn daughter/son. 

His First Night with You at Home- Once inside,  Larry placed the baby on the couch and surrounded the baby with pillows and blankets, while he started a fire in the fireplace.  As Larry started to make the fire,  when his father's dog began to growl, startling the baby.   "Shh... little one. It's only a doggy." Larry said as he soothed the baby girl/boy.  "Settle down!" Sir John Talbot yelled as the dog did as it's master commanded.   "Larry? What brings you back home?" His father asked as he noticed the newborn child in his son's arms.   "And why do you have a baby with you?" Sir John Talbot asked his son.  "Well father,  you see..." He said as he told his father what happened.   "Oh. How terrible.  So are you going to be taking care of the child? He stated, coldly.   "Yes father, for I made a promise to y/n's birth mother."  Your new daddy said as you cooed up at him.  "Who is y/n?" Sir John asked. "That's the name I picked for the baby, father."  "If your mother was still alive, she would have been thrilled to have a grandchild living here. Well it's late and I'm tired, so I bid you and y/n goodnight." He said as he told his dog to come and it obeyed it's master's command.   Once Sir John was out sight, your new daddy held you close to him. Just then you started to get a little fussy, due to you were hungry.  "Shh... y/n. Daddy will fix you a bottle." He cooed as he began to search for a baby bottle, which he was lucky enough to find one, since all of Ben's and Larry's baby stuff was donated to families in need.   Your daddy washed the bottle before he began to make your bottle.   

Once your bottle was made and the temperature of the milk was tested, your daddy went back to the living room and sat by the fireplace and began to feed you.   After you had your bottle, you began to yawn and rub your e/c eyes.   "Sleepy y/n? Let's get you to bed." He cooed as he took you to his room and got you ready for bed.  Once you were ready for bed, your daddy made a small bed made up of pillows and had a blanket to cover you with.  Your daddy laid you down, tucked you in before he got into bed. He kissed you goodnight and said "goodnight y/n.  Daddy loves you." He said before he closed his eyes and went to sleep. 

Who He Trust to Babysit You- The only person your daddy trusted to babysit you was his older brother's fiancée, Gwen Conliffe.   (In case no one saw the remake of the Wolfman, down below is a picture of Gwen Conliffe, who was Ben Talbot's fiancé ) 

   (In case no one saw the remake of the Wolfman, down below is a picture of Gwen Conliffe, who was Ben Talbot's fiancé )