WARNINGS!!!

Alright everyone,

As you can tell by the title of this part, we have two warnings to deal with.  Now these warnings aren't bad, just so everyone understands and is not panicking by thinking they did something wrong. Anyway,  I have two "scary" requests up and instead of doing two separate warnings, I decided to combine them, so let's get on with the warnings. 

Warning #1- Now my first request is a character from the hit TV series that comes on AMC, which is the Walking Dead.  Now I don't know if anyone is familiar with the show, but it deals with a lot of zombies and survival.   Just like I did with Alice from the hit horror movie and video games series, Resident Evil, I'm asking that if you are under the age of 16, please don't read it.  Now I'm going off of the rating of the show which was 16+, so please don't get mad or upset with me, when the show's audience is 15-16.  

Warning #2- Now for our second character's warning.  I'm recommending that no one under the age of 17 reads this part due to it may give some of you nightmares.  This character is from one of the most scariest horror movies ever made.  Now there is a movie series and a TV series based off of the first movie.  Please don't think that I'm being rude/mean, when all I'm doing is looking out for my followers. 

So please take these warnings to heart and do enjoy this book and happy haunting.