Jack & Sally (The Nightmare Before Christmas) Catch-Up

A/N- I thought since Christmas is around the corner, why not add Jack & Sally, since this is a Halloween book, and we can't have Halloween without the pumpkin King and his pumpkin Queen. 

And a HUGE thank you to Chanbien for all your help as always. 

How They Found/Meet You- It was a cold, dark Halloween night in Halloween Town, when Jack and Sally were out on a romantic walk with Zero, Jack's ghost dog. "It's a beautiful night, Jack." Sally said. "Yes, it is Sally."  Jack said as they were about to kiss, they were a baby's cry. "Zero, go and lead us to that sound." Jack said as Zero followed the sound with Jack and Sally following.  When Zero found what was making the sound, Jack and Sally were in shock. "Oh my. You poor little thing." Sall said as she scooped up a newborn baby. "What is it, Sally?" "I think it's a human baby. Poor dear. I wonder how the human got here." She said as the baby nuzzled into her. "Well, right now let's take the baby back home and get warmed up." Jack said as he looked at the baby with curious eyes.  (Time skip to home)

Once Jack, Sally and Zero arrived at the square in Halloween Town, the mayor was very curious on what Sally was holding. "Don't worry Sally. I'll handle the mayor. You and Zero just go home  and get the baby warm." He said as Sally nodded and headed home with Zero.  (Time skip to home) 

Once Sally and Zero were home, she started a fire as Zero grabbed a blanket. "Woof! Woof!"  "Oh, thank you Zero." Sally said as she swaddled the baby in the blanket.  "There little one.  You'll be warm soon." She said as the baby cooed softly as Sally smiled.  Just then, Jack came through the door and came over to his pumpkin queen.  "How's our little guest?" Jack asked.  "Good, just sleeping." She replied.   Jack went over to the bassinet and smiled as he saw the baby sleeping. 

"It's so tiny

"It's so tiny."  "I know, but how are we going to explain to everyone about the tiny human?"  Sally asked.  "Not to worry, my queen.  We can have a town meeting and let everyone, except Oogie Boogie and his boys know." Jack said as Zero cuddled with the newborn. "I think someone has a new friend." Sally said.  "Well, you know Sally, since the baby doesn't have anyone to take care of it, how about we be the parents?" Jack asked as Sally nodded. "What should we name the baby?" Jack asked.  "I think we should name the baby, y/n." "Y/n is a prefect name. Our little pumpkin princess/prince, y/n." Your new daddy said as he and your new mommy watched you sleep ever so peacefully. 

Their First Night with You at Home-  Later that evening, your daddy told the mayor to let everyone know that there was going to be a town meeting, but not to tell Oogie or his boys know about the town meeting. "Don't worry Jack.  I won't let them know and I'll let the others know too, just in case Oogie's boys get specious." The mayor said as he was off to his house to write up some letters to the town folk.  (Time skip to the meeting) 

Once everyone came to City Hall, the mayor called the meeting to order and announced your daddy's name and he took the stage.  "Hello everyone.  I have called this meeting because there's something that Sally and I want to share with all of you." Your daddy said as your mommy walked out with you in her arms.  "What's that?" Corpse kid asked.  "This, my dear boy is a human baby. And her/his name is y/n.  She's/he's our pumpkin princess/prince." Your daddy said.  At first no one said nothing, for they didn't know how to take it, but they did accept you as a part of their Halloween family.   (Time skip to home)