Cecilia Kass (The Invisible Man- 2020) Catch Up

Warning: Some cursing 

And a HUGE THANK YOU to Chanbien for all of your hard work on helping me with this book. 

How She Found/Meet You- One night, while at James' house after hearing about the death of her "so-called" lover, Adrian Griffin,  Cecilia Kass,  heard a crying sound.  At first she thought that the crying sound was one of Sydney's baby dolls but the crying grew louder and she went to the front door, taking a bat, just in case and opened the door.  To her shock, she saw a newborn baby girl/boy left alone in a basket with only a towel to keep warm.  "Oh you poor little one. Let's get you to a hospital to get you looked at." She said as she went to Sydney's room to get her  and take the baby to the hospital.   "Sydney?" "Yes, Cee?" Sydney asked.  "We need to go to the hospital."  Cecilia said. "What? Why? Did something bad happen?" She asked as she grabbed her jacket. "Nothing bad, more like something good." She said as she showed Sydney the baby girl/boy.   "Awww.  Should I tell my dad?" Sydney asked. "I'll tell him to meet us there and I'll explain everything to him." She said as the three of them drove off to the hospital.  

Her First Night with You at Home- When they arrived at the hospital, James met them there and Cecilia explained why she and Sydney were there.  "So we have a new member of the family?" James said as Cecilia nodded and smiled.  "Well I guess I better get some baby supplies for the night and tomorrow we'll go baby shopping." James said.   When the nurse came out, she told Cecilia that everything with the baby was good.  Once Cecilia got the okay to take the baby home,  she got a car seat from one of the nurses, who was kind enough to give Cecilia the car seat.   Once it was installed in her car, she went back to James' house with Sydney and the baby only to come home to James setting up a bassinet, crib and changing table.   "James? What's this?" Cecilia asked as she held the baby.  "Well the newest member of the family is going to need a place to sleep for tonight." He said with a smile as the baby began to fuss in Cecilia's arms.  "I think someone's hungry and sleepy." She cooed at the baby.  "If you want to give the baby a bath, you can, Cee.  I already washed the baby towels and wash clothes. Plus I got some sleepers washed as well." James said as Cecilia thanked him for everything and went to go give the baby a bath.   After bath time, Cecilia had found out that she was the proud mother of a baby girl/boy.  She quickly got her newborn daughter/son dried, diapered and dressed in warm pjs before swaddling her/him up to feed her/him a bottle.  

James had brought down the old rocking chair that he and his wife had, when Sydney was born. "I though the baby might liked to be rocked and if you wanted to sit." He said as Cecilia nodded and thanked him again.  "Here you go little one.  There you go." She cooed as the baby latched onto the bottle and began to drink the milk.  "So did you pick a name for the baby?" James asked as he took a break from putting some of the baby things together.   "I was thinking y/n." Your mommy said as you cooed from behind the bottle.  "I think y/n loves her/his new name." James said as your mommy agreed. After you had your bottle, your mommy burped you, before she put you down in the bassinet to sleep.  She made up a bed on the couch and had the bassinet right by her side, if you should wake up in the middle of the night,  which really wasn't much.   "Goodnight y/n. Mommy, uncle James and cousin Sydney love you very much." She cooed as all of you went to bed from the eventful evening, all of you encountered. 

Who She Trust to Babysit You- The only people your mommy trusted to babysit you was her childhood friend, James Lanier and his daughter, Sydney. (Down below is a picture of James and his daughter, Sydney in case no one saw the invisible man remake)