Sweeney Todd (Catch- Up)

A/N- This character was requested by Mr_Todd_ I thank you for your request and I do hope that you enjoy your request.

Warning: Some mentioning of the word: Murder

How He Finds/Meets You- One cold, dark, rainy night, after getting off of a boat, thanks to Anthony, a fellow who helped Sweeney (aka Benjamin Barker) get to London.   "Thank you for rescuing me, Anthony. If it wasn't for you and your crew, I would be in a watery grave by now." He said. "It's no trouble, Mr.?"  "Todd. Sweeney Todd."  He said as they parted ways.   

After leaving Anthony,  Sweeney saw a woman throw a basket into the water.  At first Sweeney paid no attention, but when he heard a crying sound, he acted fast and saved the basket.  "Let's see what's inside."  He said as removed the lid and saw a tiny newborn baby, whom was coughing terribly. "I better get you to a doctor."  He said as went around Fleet Street in hopes of finding a doctor and fast.   Once he found a doctor, the doctor began to an examination on the baby and found out that the baby was healthy, it's just that the baby had some water in it's body from when the basket was thrown into the water.   "Don't worry Mr. Todd. The baby is healthy, just a few minor coughs, but it's not serious." The doctor said as he gave the baby to Sweeney.  "Thank you, doctor." He said as he took the baby with him and headed to Fleet Street. 

His First Night with You at Home- Once on Fleet Street, he looked around for a place, when he spied Mrs. Lovett's Meat Pie shop.  The baby started to shiver and Sweeney knew he had to get the baby warm, so he entered the knocked on the door as Mrs. Lovett answered the door. "Please come in, sir. Don't mind the place, but as I always say "spic and span" is the moto I live by." She said.  "I don't mean to intrude, Ms., but my child needs warmth and we need a place to stay." He said. "Well it's not much but both of you can stay here. I have an upstairs, but I stay away from there, because something bad happened here." She said  as she began to tell Sweeney about on what happened to his wife, Lucy and their daughter Johana.  "Where are they? Where's my family?" He asked with a hint of sadness in his voice.  "Judge Turpin has Johana. I tried to stop them from taking her, but they made me give her up. As for your wife, It's not pretty, Mr. Barker." She said. "No. Not Barker, not anymore.  You may call me Todd. Sweeney Todd and I'm going to make Turpin pay for the crime he committed all those years ago." He said. 

Mrs. Lovett found Johana's old crib, and made it comfortable for the baby and made fire in the fire place.  "Come on love. I'll show you around." She said. "What about the baby?" He asked. "Don't worry. I'll let you get comfy and settle in and I'll keep an eye on your little one." She said as she gave him a key to the barber shop that was attached to the back of the meat pie shop.  As Sweeney entered the room, all the memories came back to him.  "Don't worry Lucy. This time I will protect our Johana and y/n." He said as he held a picture frame of Lucy and Johana.  After your daddy was all settled, he heard you crying and came to aid you.  "Shh... y/n. It's okay, I'm here. Daddy's here now." He spoke softly as Mrs. Lovett came in with a bottle of milk.   "Thank you." Your daddy said as he fed you.  "There we go. Now let's give you a bath, so you can be nice and warm." He said as he took you upstairs and gave you a warm bath.  

After you had your bath, Mrs. Lovett found some old baby supplies and clothes and gave to your daddy.  Once you were dried, diapered and dressed, your daddy noticed that you were getting sleepy and knew it was time for bed.  "Let's get you to bed, little y/n." Your daddy cooed as he tucked you in as the memories of putting Johana to bed, came back. "Goodnight y/n. I love you." He said as he and Mrs. Lovett went into the kitchen to talk. 

Who They Trust to Babysit You- The only person your daddy trusted to babysit you was either Mrs. Lovett or Toby, but mainly it was Mrs. Lovett, since she lives with you and your daddy.