Mark Thorn (Damian: The Omen 2) Catch- Up

A/N- This character was requested by JonathansBabyGirl.  I thank you for your request and your help.  I do hope you enjoy your request.  

Also the photos were made by JonathansBabyGirl

Warning:  Mentioning of the word(s): Stab, Killing,  Some cursing

If anyone feels uncomfortable with this the Omen series, please skip it. As all of you know I don't force anyone to read something that makes them feel uncomfortable.  

How He Finds/Meets You- It was cold, dark, brutal winter's night, when Richard and MArk Thorn were out on a mission to the find the seven daggers of Megiddo, for they got word about Damian, who was Richard's nephew and Mark's cousin, wasn't who they thought he was.  While on the hunt for the daggers, Mark heard a crying sound.  Acting very carefully, for all he knew it could be one of Damian's traps.  Getting his father's attention, he asked him if he heard the crying sound as well, which he did. They followed the sound and saw a box that held newborn baby girl/boy.  "Oh you poor, poor little angel.  Who would this to such an innocent child?" Mark as as he, very carefully got the baby girl/boy out of the box and placed her/him into his coat. "We'll look for the daggers another time.  We need to get the baby some place warm." Richard said as Mark nodded as both of them headed to the car and went home  with the newest addition of the Thorn family.  

His First Night with You- Once Mark and Richard returned back home with the newborn baby girl/boy,  who was shivering.  "Mark, you better give the little one a warm bath and get her/him into something warm." Richard said as Mark nodded and did as he was told.   Once the baby girl/boy was all warmed up and dressed in one of Mark's old baby outfits that he had found.  "There you go, little one.  You'll be nice and warm in this." He cooed as the baby girl/boy snuggled into his chest, getting warmer.    Once the baby was changed and dressed, Mark took the baby to the living room, where Richard was making a fire to warm up the mansion.  "Aw. Don't we look adorable?" He cooed at the baby girl/boy, who giggled up at them. "So did you pick out a name yet, Mark?"  "Well dad, I thinking the naming the baby, y/n."  Mark said.  "Y/n Thorn.  That's a lovely name, son." Richard said as you cooed at your new name. "I think y/n loves her/his new name too." Your new daddy said as all of you cuddled up by the fire place. 

Who He Trusts to Babysit You- The only person your daddy trusted to babysit you was your grandpa, since your daddy knew that your grandpa couldn't get brainwashed by Damian. 

The Nurseries/Bedrooms They Make for You- Today, while you were taking your nap in your daddy's bedroom, your daddy and grandpa were working on making your nursery.  "Y/n is going to love her/his new nursery." Your daddy said. "Well of course she/he will, Mark.  For this nursery is made with love by y/n's father and grandpa." Your grandpa said.   As they were adding the finishing touches, you were waking up.  "That's my que." Your daddy said as he went to go and get you. "Hi my sweet girl/boy.  Daddy and grandpa have a surprise for you." He cooed as he covered your eyes with his hand as he walked with you to your nursery.