Valentine's Day Special (Part 4) (Ben Willis-Dracula's Brides)

A/N- A HUGE THANK YOU to Chanbien for your help as always, my dear best friend.  Also since today is Super Bowl Sunday, I will not be on, due to I'll be watching the game and attending my Super Bowl party.  

Ben Willis- Today, you were with your big brother and sister, while your daddy was out on his boat catching some fish for the local market and restaurant. You had just finished making your daddy his valentine, but you wanted to make dinner for him as well. "Issy? (Sissy)" You said as your big sister entered the living room, where you were. "Yes y/n?" "Inner or dada? (Dinner for dada)" You said. "You want to make dinner for dad? I think that's an awesome idea. Let's go get Will and we'll make dinner for dada." She cooed as she picked you up and went to go get your big brother. "Will! Y/n needs our assistance!" Susan yelled up to Will as he came running down the stairs with the first aid stuff. "What's the matter? Is y/n hurt?" He asked. "No Will. Y/n wants to make dinner for dad and she/he needs our help." She said. "Okay y/n. What should we make for daddy?" He asked as the three of you looked through a cookbook but found nothing. So Susan suggested going out to eat instead. All of you agreed, so when your daddy came home all of you were going to Red Lobster. (Time skip to Red Lobster)

Once all of you were there, you loved Red Lobster because of the lobster pizza and the cheddar bay  biscuits

Once all of you were there, you loved Red Lobster because of the lobster pizza and the cheddar bay biscuits. You were sitting with your daddy, when you asked Susan for the valentine that you had made earlier in the day. "Dada? Or wu." You said as you gave him his valentine. "Oh y/n. Thank you. Daddy loves his valentine, but he loves his Cupid more. "O Upid, dada? (Who Cupid)" You asked. "You're my little Cupid, y/n." Your daddy said as he hugged you. "Wuv dada oo. (Love dada too)" You said as all of you enjoyed a nice dinner.  

Wendy Torrance- Today, your mommy was out getting a few things, so that meant that you were in the care of your big brother, Danny. You were having story time with your brother, when he told you all about Valentine's day. After hearing all about Valentine's day, you wanted to make a special valentine for your mommy. Danny brought down the crafting supplies and helped you make the prefect valentine for your mommy before she got home. Danny kept some flowers hidden in a secret part of the basement, where he would work on them during the winter and be ready to plant them in the spring. "Okay, y/n. Let's get mommy's valentine ready, for she might be home in a little bit. When your mommy returned home, she called out to you and your big brother. "Y/n? Danny? I'm back and I need help unloading the car." She said as you and Danny came out with your mommy's valentine and flowers. "Happy Valentine's day mom/mama!" Both of you said. "Oh kids. Thank you so much. How about we all go out for dinner tonight?" She said as all of you agreed and went out for dinner.