Jerry Dandrige (Fright Night 2011)

A/N- This character was requested by my "Lost Boys sister"  VampiresAndSuch.  I thank you for your request and I do hope that you'll enjoy it. 

Warning: Some mentioning of the word(s): Blood, cursing 

Also, a HUGE THANK YOU to Chanbien & VampiresAndSuch for your help. 

How He Finds/Meets You- On a hot, dark night, while out hunting for his next victim, when Jerry saw a young woman, who hid a small basket behind a dumpster.   "Dinner time." He said as he attacked the young woman, draining her of her life and blood source.  As Jerry finished his "meal", he heard a crying sound.   "Let's see what she was hiding." He said as he hid his fangs and over to the dumpster and was in total shock.  "Who the hell leaves an innocent baby behind a filthy dumpster?" He hissed in his mind as the baby began to cry.  At first, Jerry didn't know what to do. Of course, he could have killed the baby, but he saw potential in the eyes of the little baby.   "How about I take you home with me? I know you'll be safe with me." He said as the baby got sleepy and snuggled into him. "We better get you home, before sunup." Jerry cooed as he took to the sky and flew home to his house.  

His First Night with You at Home- Just as Jerry arrived at his house, he just realized that he had no baby items! "Damnit! Where am I going to get baby stuff before sun rise?!" He hissed to himself as the baby began to cry.  "Shh... Um there, there. It's okay." Jerry said as the baby calmed down.  Luckily, he remembered that there was a Wal-Mart that was just a few miles away from his house.  "Come along little one. We're going shopping." He said as he drove off to the "wonderful world of Wal-Mart."  (Time skip to arriving at Wal*Mart) 

As soon as Jerry and the baby arrived at Wal-Mart, he couldn't believe how packed it was. "Geez. Can they pack the store any tighter?" He said as he went to the greeter and asked where the baby section was.  He thanked him and to the baby section but ended up in the craft section. "Damn you Wal*Mart greeter & Wal*Mart!" He said, but a customer noticed that Jerry was in need of help and told him where to go. "Thanks." He said as he went to the baby section and this time he was in the right section. "Okay let's see what we need for you." He cooed as he booped the baby's nose.  As he got all the needed baby items, but when Jerry saw that there was only one check out opened, he flipped his lid. "Are you kidding me?! There's only one check out opened?!" He said as he went to self-check out and got out of the dreaded Wal*Mart.  "I'm never going back there. That store is a shithole and a prison." He said as he drove back home with the baby, who was asleep in the new car seat.   (Time skip to home) 

Once Jerry was back at home again, Jerry brought in the baby and all the bags from Wal*Mart. He immediately started doing the wash, so that way if the baby got cold, he could dress and swaddle the baby up in a blanket.   Jerry took the baby out of the car seat and placed it on his bed, while he put together the baby's bassinet and pack & play, so the baby had a place to sleep.  A little later, Jerry was working on the changing table, when he heard the baby cry and flew right to his bedroom.  "Shh... I'm here, little one.  Daddy's here." He said softly, calming the baby down.   "There we go."  He said as the baby began to coo at him.  "(Chuckles) Are you happy to see me?" He cooed as the baby giggled up at him.   "Alright little one. Let's get you clean up and into a fresh diaper and jammies." He said as he got the baby ready for its bath, he saw that the baby was newborn baby girl/boy.   After the baby girl/boy had her/his first bath, Jerry got her/him all dressed in a warm pair of jammies.  "What am I going to name you, little one?" Jerry asked as he came up with the prefect name for his new baby girl/boy. "I think I'll name you, y/n. Do you like that name, y/n?" He asked as you cooed happily at your new name. "Well, it's almost sunup, which means it's bedtime." Your new daddy said as he grabbed a warm baby blanket from the dryer and swaddled you up before he placed you into your bassinet.  You gave out a small yawn and went to sleep.  "Good morning y/n. Sleep tight and don't let the vampires bite." He cooed as both of you went to sleep.