Valentine's Day Special (Part 2) (Baby Firefly- The Creeper)

A/N- A HUGE THANK YOU to Chanbien with all your help. You're an amazing writer and helper. You're fang-tastic ^vv^

Baby Firefly- Today, you were in the care of your grandma, while your mommy was out with your grandpa and uncle Otis.   You and your grandma planned on taking your mommy out for a nice dinner and you wanted to make her a valentine. "Andma?" You said as she looked down at you and smiled.  "Yes sweetheart?"  "Ard or mama?" "You want to make a valentine for mama? I think that's a lovely idea and we can make a lot of them." She cooed as you giggled, for she tickled you.  

As your grandma got all the crafting supplies down, you and your grandma got to work on making valentines for everyone and anyone.  You added a lot of glitter to all of the valentines and before you knew it, you were covered in glitter.  "Bath time, my little glittery grandchild." Your grandma cooed as you giggled.  Once you were done with your bath, your grandma made reservations at your mommy's favorite restaurant before she and your grandpa and uncle Otis came home.   Just as your grandma hung up the phone,  you saw your grandpa's car and got excited. "Mama ome!(home)"  You said as you ran to to the door to greet your mommy.  "There's my sweet baby girl/boy." Your mommy cooed as she scooped you up and gave you kisses.   (Time skip to the restaurant) 

Once all of you were at the restaurant, you gave out your valentines to everyone at the restaurant, which everyone found very adorable

Once all of you were at the restaurant, you gave out your valentines to everyone at the restaurant, which everyone found very adorable.   As your family sat down, you gave your mommy her valentine and she gave you a hug and a kiss. "Thank you my little valentine." She said as you cuddled with her as all of you ate dinner. 

Captain Spaulding-It was Valentine's day and you wanted some of your daddy's famous brownies. "Dada?" You asked, getting his attention.  "Yes little clown?"  "Me ungie (hungry)" You said. "Well I guess this calls for daddy's famous brownies." He said as you clapped your hands.  You got to help your daddy make his world famous brownies, meanwhile your mommy, sister and brother were out "running errands."  (Time skip to decorating the brownies)  After you and your daddy decorated the brownies, the two of you had a big icing war.  Once the war ended, your daddy saw how messy the kitchen was and he knew he had to clean it up.   "Okay baby clown.  Daddy's got to clean the kitchen up fast and then it's bath time for you and me." He said as he placed you into your playpen.  (Time skip to your family coming home)  

  (Time skip to your family coming home)