Jerry Dandridge (Fright Night-1985) Catch-Up

These next three requests were requested by JulieMcIntyre4.  I'm sooo sorry that I'm getting to your requests now, but I do hope that you'll enjoy all of your requests.  

And a HUGE THANK YOU to Chanbien for all your help with the requests and chapters. 

How He Finds/Meets You- It was a cool mid Autumn night, when Jerry Dandridge was out, looking for his next meal, when he spied a lady, who was pushing something that Jerry couldn't make out. "Hello dinner." He thought as he watched the lady.  He noticed that that the lady hid something in a box and ran away.  Jerry flew down and drank her dry.  "Now. Let's go see what she hid in the box." He said as he turned into his human form and went over to the box, where he heard a cooing sound.   He opened the box and was shocked with what he saw.  There in the box lied a baby girl/boy wrapped in a pink/blue  blanket.  This made Jerry's blood boil, but at least he took care of the mother.  "Oh, you poor little child.  Let's get you some place warm." He cooed as he scooped up the baby girl/boy and took to the sky and flew back home. 

His First Night with You at Home-  When Jerry returned home, his "room mate" Billy Cole, opened the door and saw Jerry cradling something in his arms. "Hey Jer. What do you got there?" He asked. "It's a baby girl/boy, Billy.  Pink/blue blanket means that the baby is a girl/boy." He said as the baby giggled up at Jerry.  "Aw. Did you like the joke I made." He cooed as the baby cooed happily.   "So what are we going to do with a baby?" Billy asked.  "I'm going to raise the baby girl/boy as my own.  A little heir to my continue my legacy." He said as the baby's tummy made a growling sound.  "Let's get you something to eat, little one." He said as he ordered Billy to and make a bottle of milk for the newest member of the Dandridge family.   

Once the bottle was made and tested, Billy gave the bottle to Jerry, who fed the baby girl/boy.  "My. Aren't we a hungry one tonight?" He cooed.   Once the baby had a full tummy, Jerry burped the baby, knowing that after a feeding a baby must be burped, gently.  After the baby was burped, Jerry felt something wet and told Billy to go and buy everything that a newborn baby needs right away. The baby began to cry, but Jerry soothed the baby right away and began to run the baby a bath.  

After the baby was freshened up and warm, Billy had returned with the baby essentials, gave them to Jerry, who got the baby girl/boy dried, diapered and dressed into a sleeper.  "There you go little one."  Jerry cooed as the baby left out a yawn and snuggled into his chest.  "Someone was sleepy." Billy said as Jerry told him leave the two of them alone.   "You know little one.  I haven't named you just yet, but I think I have the prefect name for you. I'll name you, y/n." Your new daddy said as he saw you smile in your sleep.   "Sleep well, my little vampire princess/prince." He said as held you close as he sat by the fire place, with a warm fire burning away.  

Who He  Trusts to Babysit You-The only person your daddy trusted to babysit you was his sister, your aunt, Regine Dandridge, since Billy Cole was a mindless zombie slave to your daddy, but your daddy would never leave you with Billy.  (Down below is a picture of Billy Cole, in case no one saw the original Fright Night) 

  (Down below is a picture of Billy Cole, in case no one saw the original Fright Night)