2.5|Aafreen • Shaheen|

Shahaan and Aafreen we're sitting the garden

Shahaan and Aafreen we're sitting the garden. A sheet was spread on the grass, both of them were sitting on it with books scattered around them.

"Aafi, A for?"
He asked looking at the one who was engrossed in her books.

"Aafreen."
She gave him a million-dollar smile.

"Umm... L for?"
A little mischievous smile played on his lips.

"Love."
She clearly understood where it was going.

"S for?"
He came closer to her. Their lips were inches apart.

"STUDY!"
She pushed him away.

Shahaan pouted and was about to get up when she held his wrist. Her arms snaked around his neck and a loving smile on her face.

"Shahaan."

She kissed his cheek, making him smile. Shahaan picked her up in his arms and left to their bedroom.

Rania, who was about to step out with their snacks in her hands, retraced her path seeing them romancing so openly. For God's sake she had a little daughter living in the house.

Shahaan reached their room and put her down on the bed. Not waiting for a second he pounced on her like a hungry beast.

His lips against hers, her breasts pressed against his hard chest, his hands roaming around her body and her hands clutching his hair.

His lips kissed their way to her neck.

"Shahaan..."

Aafreen moaned when he bit on her neck.

His one hand slipped into her Kameez with an intention to torture her bosom. While the other one rested in between her thighs, making her gasp. His fingers rubbed against her centre, making her bite her lips.

"Shahaan..."

He nuzzled her neck, while his hands making love to her bosom and her centre.

"Shahaan, please..." She moaned out.

And he understood what she wanted. He moved back and quickly discarded his clothes. He then pulled her clothes while peppering kisses here and there on her body.

He smirked at the way she looked at him so hungrily.

"So eager to bear my child." He commented, making her frown.

Shahaan hovered over her, kissing away her cute frown. His hand slid into her hair locks, and he thrust into her. She gasped at sudden penetration.

And it continued till the evening and was repeated at night as well.

☆☆☆

Shahaan decided to teach Aafreen himself. Because he was well aware of the fact that her silly questions will easily make someone else pull his or her hair in frustration. Only he had the patience to satisfy her curiosity.