5.6|Tamas • Asad N Arwa|

Nawaz exited his room to find out Qaina's whereabouts. She went for a walk in the corridor but didn't return for an hour now. But in the middle of his way he saw something weird. Nikhat was limping and he couldn't control himself from asking about it even when he was angry with her.

"Nikhat, why are you limping?"

His presence and his question, both startled her.

Bhai, last night my husband was really hard on me and I am sore now. That's why I am limping.

She couldn't say this to him, right?

"Bhai, you haven't consummated your marriage, right?"

"How do you know?" He was baffled at her question. He can't even doubt about her colour blindness because it has nothing to do with the question. She can see everything except for colours.

"It's obvious. When you'll consummate, you'll automatically understand why I was limping. Understood?"

Honestly, he didn't understood a single word she spoke. But he knew it's something related to intercourse. So he let it go. He was very inexperienced in these things.

"Okay, let me help you." Saying so he picked her up in his arms. His love for his sister was greater than his ego.

"Where should I take you?"

"Kitchen. I am hungry."

He nodded and headed downstairs.

"Bhai?"

"Hmm?"

"I am sorry." She hid her face in his chest.

"Nikhat, at least try to trust me. I am your brother, you are my only family."

"I am sorry, Bhai." By then, both of them had tears in their eyes.

Nawaz smiled and entered the kitchen. Making Nikhat sit on the shelf, he looked for some eatables.

The maid entered and she was a kind of surprised to see the siblings in the kitchen. It was a rare sight to see them in the kitchen, both of them hated cooking.

"Shah Sahab, do you need anything?"

"Yes, I had told you to make pasta sandwiches."

"Yes, I had prepared pasta sandwiches. But Qaina ma'am and Atif sir ate it before leaving."

"What? Qaina and Atif?"

"Yes, they ate it all while laughing and giggling. And then went for shopping."

Nawaz and Nikhat, both were equally shocked at her statement.

Atif hates Qaina!

How is it even possible?

"Have they taken gaurds with them?" Nawaz asked.

"Gaurds were ready to go but Atif sir refused them."

Nawaz's head was spinning in a wrong direction. To him it appeared as if Atif has some evil intentions behind it.

But to know that, he needed to find them as soon as possible.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was almost midnight when Atif and Qaina returned with Nawaz.

Nawaz was boiling with anger. One wrong move and he will burst out of his rage.

Qaina was trying hard to keep quiet. Her injured arm hurt a lot, but she didn't want to make Atif feel guilty.