8.2|Fidaa: His Lost Doll|

She was consumed by the darkness in every sense. Whether it was her soul, or mind, or body.

She was waiting when another beast will come and destroy her more than she already was.

There was a time when she used to live like a normal girl, but one day when she was standing outside her school, waiting for the driver, someone kidnapped her and since then she was living in this hell. Where she is treated as a toy. Every night someone comes and plays with what a woman calls her pride.

She died the day her pride was snatched from her. She was a mere lifeless doll used for satisfying men's desires.

She was waiting for the time when she will die in physical aspects as well. Suicide was never an option, because someone had told her that this life is given by God and only he has the right to take it away.

All she could do was to wait.

For death.

The door opened with a loud thud, indicating that another devil is here to destroy her already destroyed innocent soul.

She closed her eyes, preparing herself to bear the pain again.

As he stepped closer to her, she began mumbling the holy verses she learnt by heart as a kid.

"Fida..."

Her eyes flew open and widened in shock.

How he knew her name?

No one here knew her real name. They called her Noor, because her beauty had a divine radiance.

As she looked at the man standing in front of her, she felt a sense of familiarity. She knew him. She knew him very well. That almost invisible mole on the right side of his nose. His shiny brown eyes, which looks almost golden when he smiles. His fair complexion, which used make her envy him.

"Aziz..."

He smiled, when she recognised him. But the very next moment she passed out. He held her in his protective arms, caging her with himself... forever.

🤍🤍🤍

"Ya Allah, meri aur Aziz ki mangni tudwa do. Kaysan ko thodi akal dedo aur Marwaan thode ehsaas. Shafaq ko iss baar bhi top karwaana. Meri Amma ko thodi insaniyat do, aur mere Abba ko Amma ke saamne khade hone ki himmat. Dada jaan ko sehatmand rakhna. Aur meri pyaari Fida jahaa bhi hai, usey salaamat rakhna. Ameen."

Kauser finished her prayer and stood up from the prayer mat. She was about to wrap the mat when a strong grip held her right ear.

"Ni kudiye, tujhe mai jaanwar lagti hoon jo Rab se mere liye insaniyat maang rahi hai?" Shahana scolded her daughter. It was a ritual for her to scold her only daughter at least once in a day, and she followed this ritual without failing.

"Amma, tum un insaano ki category mein aati ho jinke paas ek percent bhi insaniyat nahi hoti hai. Ab dekho, kaun maa apne bache ka itni bedardi se kaan keechti hai?" Kauser being Kauser always had a comeback to her mother's sharp words.

"Mai keechti hoon! Insaniyat dikhane ke liye aulaad bhi toh dhang ki honi chahiye. Aur ye kyun Aziz se mangni tudwane ki dua mangti rehti hai. Allah miya ne dua qabool kar li, toh?" She left Kauser's ear and said the last sentence in a hushed tone, as if fearing if God actually granted her daughter's silly wish.

"Toh aapke muh mein gud-shakkar. Kya nek baat ki hai!" Even the thought of her engagement breaking with Aziz made her happy.

"Tujhe pata hai jab tu paida hui thi teri marhoom Nani ne mujhse kya kaha tha?"