4.8|Ishqa • Hurt me|

You are hiding a secret.

But that secret got revealed.

And now you don't know what to do.

However, you can't reveal the whole truth.

I know that you don't know how to react.

And that's exactly what Aram was feeling. He didn't know how to react.

Aram entered Ahsan's rental apartment, where he was staying to spend some quality time with his brother.

As he switched on the lights he found Ahsan sitting on his favourite spot, on the floor leaning against the blue wall which had a wide window.

"Ahsan, are you alright?"

"You guess."

"Umm... You are far away from being alright."

"Correct."

Aram sighed and removed his overcoat as well as Blue Kurta, leaving himself shirtless. He sat down beside Ahsan, who was still in his favourite Blue Kurta.

"Qainaat said something? Or directly broke up with you?"

As a reply, Ahsan began chuckling.

"Ahsan, has Qainaat hit you on your head that you are acting like a freak?"

"She has dropped a bomb on me."

"I knew it. You being an Indian and her being a Pakistani, I knew this love story will have a tragic ending."

"Bhai, stop being judgemental. We didn't break up. She wants to marry me as soon as possible."

"But she wanted to focus on her career first, right?"

"Right. But now she wants the Nikkah to be done now and Rukhsati when both of us will have stable careers."

"Why is that so?"

"That's personal."

"Personal? Already started keeping secrets from me. I'll pray to God that you both divorce in the very first year of your marriage."

"Stop being sarcastic. And talk to Zaid uncle about our Nikkah."

"Our Nikkah? Brother, incest is illegal."

"BHAI!!!"

"Okay, okay, I'll talk to Mr Raazdani about your and Qainaat's Nikkah."

"You have a very dirty mind."

"Thanks for the compliment."

Ahsan glared at his elder brother for one last time before getting up and ambling to his room.

Aram chuckled.

This mischievous side of him was reserved for only his beloved ones. And that is only Ahsan.

His thoughts drifted to Zahra. She isn't as innocent as she looks. It didn't take her long to find out that they are cousins.

🤍🤍🤍

"That we are cousins."

Aram applied the breaks all of a sudden listening to her words. He was shell shocked.

"It's false."

"So you think of me as a fool. We both have the same surnames. You knew my name even when I never met you. Aram, I googled about your family The Nawab family of Lucknow. And I got to know about the truth."

"What truth?"

"That my father Hanzal Ali Khan was the younger brother of your father Nawab Hamza Ali Khan. So now there is no need for you to pretend like you don't know anything."