5.5|Tamas • Betrayal N Birthday|

Qaina woke up around 6 in the morning and she honestly regretted taking a nap in the afternoon. Her head felt heavy with sleep and she was sure it won't stop the entire day.

"You are awake?" She heard Nawaz saying from her right side. He was probably lying on her right side.

"Yeah. But I am still feeling sleepy." She held her head and rested her back against the headrest.

"Then sleep."

"No, I am starving."

"Let me call the maid." Saying so he rang a bell to the maid and ordered to bring a sandwich layered with pasta and veggies, that was Qaina's favourite according to what he observed.

"Are you upset?" She asked.

"How do you know?" He asked, doubting her blindness for the hundredth time.

"I can feel it." Her reply was honest.

"How?" His tone was desperate.

"I just felt it."

He huffed a sigh and put his head on her lap. Qaina's soft hands began massaging his temples and finally he felt a little relief wash over him.

"What happened?"

"Nikhat and Atif are married and they are expecting."

"That's a good news." She smiled.

"How? They hid it from me. And why aren't you shocked? You are behaving like you know it since the beginning." He looked at her face to find her smiling.

"Because I knew it since the beginning. The day I was kidnapped and Atif was about to kill me and then Nikhat saved me, through their words I had an idea that there is something lovey-dovey going on between them."

"Was it that much obvious? How come I didn't notice it?"

"You understand through words and I understand through tone."

"And what makes the difference?"

"I can understand more than just words."

"Qaina, you are confusing me." He held her both hands and put them close to where his heart lies.

"Then don't try to understand."

"You are my wife. It won't work if I don't try to understand you." He placed a kiss on her palm.

"Then keep trying." She blushed.

"Sure, let's start with your lips."

Before Qaina could react to his words, he gets up and straddles her. Without wasting any further second he locked their lips into a passionate kiss. He interlinked their fingers placing them on either side of her head. He was soft at the beginning but as Qaina responded he lost his control. Qaina moaned making it harder for him.

It could have led to something else if they weren't interrupted by a knock on the door.

Nawaz groaned in frustration, which made Qaina laugh.

He went to open the door and was met by the sight of a raging Atif.

Well, that was something unexpected. He had expected the maid with sandwiches. Not an angry Atif.

"What brought you here?" Nawaz asked, even when he knew the exact reason.

"What did you say to her?"

"Truth." He said nonchalantly.

"For once I can justify why you try to belittle me. But you are doing the same to your sister as well. Nawaz, why are you trying to dictate our lives?"

"I never dictated anyone. It was you and Nikhat who never trusted me. And trust me she doesn't turst you either."