7.10|Rich Hearts & more|

Started: Oct 2, 2021
Ended: Oct 25, 2021

Genre: Love-Drama

Facts About Rich Hearts:

• I used to think that Diva or Ziya will be most toxic character in this story but I was wrong. Advay is the most toxic character.

Honestly, it was tough to write this story. Because it is toxic. I felt bad when my poor Advay was scolded by the readers. But again it's FICTION. May be I should be happy that at least readers are giving some kind of reaction.

• Initially Ziya's character was negative and her face claim was Bella Hadid.

Later, as the plot progressed Ziya's character was changed.

• Abeer and Vansh were not supposed to be a part of this story.

• It was supposed to be only Advay and Zuri's story. Zuri's greedy sister creating problems and Diva trying to help the couple.

• About the ending, Zuri was supposed to develop a mental problem in which she will have memory loss in every six months. Advay would be taking care of her for whole life. But it would be so depressing and not at all a happy ending.

• That's it, I don't have anything else in my mind. If I'll remember something I'll add it later.

And I had mentioned about surprise.

The surprise is that.....

I will write a one-shot on Zuri and Advay. About their life after all this blunder.

🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊

• I always forget to mention but I have started a new book "Oh, My Heart!"

Give it a try!

Bye! Phir milenge Zuri, Advay aur unke do babies ke saath. 😊😊😊

I will dedicate this story to

souldead

The most active reader who commented in all the chapters.

AmitManjary0

Honestly, she understands the story and characters better than me. She always surprises me with her views.

AmruthaAami

Thanks a lot for your views. It helped a lot in writing the end.